All reviews new haven separate sitting area late at night french toast desk area spacious room mini fridge clean hotel nice property watch tv wet bar breakfast was included hot breakfast i highly recommend this hotel business traveler yogurt water pressure
Reviewed 23 March 2016

I stay here for business a couple of nights each week. Very convenient and the folks are all very pleasant and helpful, particularly Lindsey Sweeney. Good place to stay in Milford, close to restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 22 March 2016

The location is convenient, the lobby is attractive, and the room is pretty. There is a partial privacy wall between the sleeping and living areas. I don't care for having the sink outside the bathroom, but that's a personal preference. The light over the sink is really strong, which is hard on others in the room. The bed and the sofa bed are a little hard. I saw no microwave in the kitchenette. Others have complained about the smell of the cleaning products. There was a strong lemon smell, especially in the coffee cups, for some reason. It wasn't a deal breaker, but it made me wonder what was being covered up.
Breakfast was fine. There were two kinds of breakfast sandwiches and premade waffles, in addition to the cold things. If the hot things sit too long, they get pretty tough. Try to get fresh ones. There is also a small Starbucks in the lobby available 24/7, with sandwiches and pastries. We ate at Pop's Family Restaurant, practically next door.
One side of the hotel faces a marsh and the highway. The other side faces a gravel business or construction site, which starts operating early in the morning. The walls in this hotel are thin. I could hear people next door, and across the hall, as well as construction noise outside. The marsh side might be more quiet.

Room tip: Try the side facing the marsh.
1  Thank sara-thomp
Hyattplace190, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Milford/New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Dear Sara,
Thank you for providing the feedback above. Please note that the guest feedback is essential to allow us to improve in the areas that are of concern to our guests. I assure you that we will make every effort to improve by sharing your feedback with our staff members. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you at our hotel during your next visit to the Milford area.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend. Very clean hotel. My only complaint would be that the walls are thin. I could hear the people in the room next to us and across the hall. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. Otherwise, good for the price. Also close to lots of restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2016

This room was nice, it was big, big enough for a small sectional sofa! I liked the layout and the bed was very comfortable. I would make sure to get a room at the back of the hotel. The road noise was very loud and woke us up several times a night.

Overall it was perfect for the 1 night.

Room tip: get a room at the back of the hotel, not facing the front road!
Date of stay: February 2016