“great Lobster”

Stonebridge Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Stonebridge Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 262 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven Avenue
Transit: Right across the street from the Milford train station, for the Metro North. A short stroll from Milford Landing Marina & easily accessible from Interstate 95.
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Good food especially the seafood and nice sized portions, good service waiter very attentive. The restaurant is a little bit pricey but worth the extra dollars.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this place. Eating outside on a beautiful night was great. Our server Jacob was very attentive. The bread basket was really good as was the seafood paella. The rice in the paella was very flavorful.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I've visited Stonebridge twice now. First was chosen by a colleague as a meeting spot. I was pleasantly surprised that such an up to date spot existed in this location. For my second visit I chose to meet a friend here as it was a central meeting spot. Again, the food (ahi tacos) was fresh, trendy and delicious. The outdoor dining area is comfortable and attractive. The inside looks nice too though I haven't sat inside. There is also a fairly good size bar outside. It was closed when I was there, on a Tuesday night but perhaps busy on weekends. In general, a nice place to go in the area.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to dinner to celebrate our anniversary and were so pleasantly blown away with our treatment! They set us up in a fantastic couples booth, gave us complimentary champagne and finished with an awesome happy anniversary dessert! Huge thank you to Phil and Mark for setting us up as well as Donna our server for making our night so amazing! The food was fantastic, appetizer list is great-loved the calamari. Meals were well portioned and super tasteful. Dessert was amazing. Would for sure recommend anyone to visit this establishment!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious and fresh Downtown Salad packed with grilled chicken, greens, apple, nuts and dried cranberries. My husband's wrap and fries were tasty, too. We experienced personable, prompt service and enjoyed our perfect table outside on the shaded deck overlooking the river. Relatively quiet so no problem getting a parking spot in their lot. Would certainly return and would love to try dinner.