All reviews room was clean front desk great customer service great place to stay night's sleep new haven peter motel tiffany redroof highway decaf rates connecticut smoke microwave
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Stay was very awesome. It was quiet, very comfortable, great customer service at the desk, when I needed something they were there, very helpful I must say. Room was very clean an i had everything I needed. Couldn't ask for a better stay. I will be visiting there again soon, an that's where I'm booking my stay an I recommend them over anywhere. Red roof is the place to stay!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Jon jon,

It is always a pleasure to read that a guest is satisfied and would recommend us to others. The entire staff takes pride in the delivery of comfortable and clean accommodations. We have recently upgraded our bedding package and are receiving very positive comments from guests.
It's a fun time of year in Milford and we hope if you get to visit again soon you'll have the opportunity to enjoy some of the sights and activities.

Thanks for the review and safe travels.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Omg where do I even begin? I was looking for a hotel room for the night, searching all over and decided to go to the red roof inn. The price was right in my range and the service was PHENOMENAL! The room was extremely clean and smelled fresh! I would definitely like to shout out one person who was the sweetest and kindest person with great customer service. That’s VICTOR JONES!!!!!!!! He went above and beyond to make sure my stay was perfect! Thanks for the great job victor! I’ll definitely be back!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Herlene E,

Thank you for staying recently and posting your comments. We realize there are several choices for guests to consider when in the Milford area and we can confidently say that our rates are very competitive and rooms standards very high. I appreciate you mentioning Victor, he is an All Pro in the Hospitality Business and I'll make sure to give him a pat on the back.
If you've not yet done so, upon your return please join our loyalty program, RediCard, there's no cost to join and you build points towards free nights, plus receive discounts and other promotions.

Thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with cleanliness of the room and the front desk service . No frills but no nonsense. Complimentary water, coffee. This hotel is an excellent value and will be my go to when in the milford area

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Dear Anthonee B,

Thanks for staying at the Red Roof Inn Milford CT and giving us good grades on cleanliness and service. This time of year brings travelers to the area for various reasons: from SUBWAY World Headquarters for franchisee training, to football games at Yale University, to the starting point of a fun, foliage tour of New England.
We look forward to seeing you again and wish you safe travels.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Perillo. GM

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My wife, son, dog, and I always stay at the Milford/New Haven Red Roof Inn on our way to visit family in Maine. My son likes that he can bring his dog,I like that I don't have to put the dog in a kennel or pay extra to bring him with us. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The wifi is great and the refrigerator and microwave are convenient. The building is nice, the grounds nicely landscaped, and there are even picnic tables and grills if we want to spend time outside. There is plenty of free parking and the grounds are very brightly lit. Everyone we encountered that works there was courteous and friendly, and seemed genuinely concerned to make our stay pleasant.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ron P,

We appreciate your business and always happy to welcome your family and puppy. Your review is very generous, all I can add is that even though we do not have cooking facilities on the property, there are dozens of various restaurants that deliver to our guests daily, including national chains such as Outback Steakhouse and local legends such as Bella Napoli.

Please give our regards to the family, and continued safe travels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. The hotel was nice and reasonable but the wifi was very spotty. Always cutting out so it did make for a not so nice stay. The rooms keys were not always able to open the doors. Very clean and the staff was great. If they fix the wifi and the keys it would be a 5.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family