All reviews surrounded by trees room was clean would stay again front desk staff the breakfast area fridge and microwave pet highway housekeeper clerk diner
Reviewed 29 June 2018

It's a good value place to sleep. We had a room whith two bed for our family of four and everything was ok. The bed was confortable and the room was clean.
The front desk staff was ok but could be better.

It's very well located, close to the I-95 highway.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marlon S, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
We do appreciate you making Motel6 Milford your Motel of choice and with our mandate to provide a clean comfortable room,I know that was achieved.
We strive for excellence in all areas and our welcome team is vital in us achieving our goals.
We have ongoing training sessions as we understand that being ok,is just not enough.

We will keep the lights on in anticipation of your return.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I love this motel I go there basically Every year with my families and friends I am I love attention they have a pool which I love it you have a really good good time over there I recommended that tension is really good I love it

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Marlon S, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
We are happy you had a memorable stay,which continues to bring you back to our Motel.

My team and I are very happy for the great feed back,it let's us know we are doing something right.I would have asked you to tell a friend,however you did one better and told the world.

We look forward to your return and we will always keep the lights on for you in anticipation of your return.

Thanks.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible Customer Service. Tried charging 110 a night on a Tuesday at 11:30 PM. Website and other booking avenues said 71-75 a night for same hotel. Was told not even 2 hours before on the phone it was 75 and no reservation needed, plenty of rooms available. I was hung up on by the evening person when I called back, as my family was given a different price (110), and then told to go elsewhere and there were other hotels and rates.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amanda F
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I stayed here mid-May 2018. Never again will that happen. First night was ok. Second night the room adjacent to us had the maybe 6-8 people in it yelling and cursing at each other. Around 5:15am i went down to the front desk to complain. They informed me that the police were on their way and I told them we were leaving immediately because we didn't feel safe staying. I asked for a refund just for the second night and the hotel refused saying there was no safety issue. I replied "why then did you call the police"? Travelocity got involved and Travelocity issued me a $100 credit. The hotel refused to compensate us. Motel 6- no need to leave the light on ever again for us.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank gkswimdad

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Having been on the road over two hundred days a year as a business consultant for the last thirteen years, this property is probably ranking as the worst I have encountered. Where do I begin? The hallways and elevator reeked of marijuana. housekeeping was spotty at best but two days they skipped us entirely. The desk wanted to argue with me "that we told them we didn't want service" according to their housekeeping log. I asked that shampoo be placed in the room four times but that fell on deaf ears. The night desk clerk was snoring away as I came down at eight in the morning to ask if we could get a small vial of shampoo. After putting up with a lack of attention to a guest, and ask when the manager would be on to address my problems...I was told they @cone and go as they please,"we checked into a Springhill Suites right down the road. You are better off sleeping in your car then staying in this hole!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Jim F

Dear Jim, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.