“Unusual and interesting”
Review of Incas

Incas
Reserve with OpenTable
Incas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017

I found this on OpenTable. The others were hesitant but agreed to try. We all found it to be very good. Seafood soup was very good. Highly recommend this place, particularly for seafood lovers and adventurous diners.

1  Thank edward19

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Everything was excellent from the service, app, entree and dessert. We had the sangria to drink that was very tasty. The ceviche de Pescado for the app was awesome, the lime juice and cilantro really made the dish. Need to try this one for sure. The arroz chaufa de pescado and the Aziz con mariscos and cararones we all very good with large portions. Finished with flan which was also excellent. The let you relax at the table as long as you want. Great dinner, service and night out. Will come back if ever in Milford again.

2  Thank issfke
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The best I can say is, "mm mm Good!!"
I couldn't decide what to order so I asked my server to choose and what was brought to me was beyond delicious! Scrumptious! Even now I want to go back and get another helping and it's too early(8:41am)! I thoroughly enjoyed the "Saltado de Pescadores" G sautéed valued fish fillet with onions and tomatoes served with French fries and white rice! I repeat, "Scrumptious!!!!!"

2  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Incas is a very unique restaurant, their Peruvian dishes are outstanding, the Mojitos and the Peruvian beer are excellent.

1  Thank Missionjas
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Went for a special occasion. 40th anniversary. Waiter was right on and was courteous and friendly. App came in a timely manner as did entrees. We both got a shrimp dish. I could not finish mine. Cold Cristal was yup, COLD. Coffee, espresso, flan, app and two entrees, plus two beers and a Coke $ 60.00. What's better than that? Oh yeah the food was verrry good.

2  Thank Valery M

Been to Incas? Share your experiences!