“Too delicious for words!”
Review of Incas

Incas
Reserve with OpenTable
Incas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 274 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The best I can say is, "mm mm Good!!"
I couldn't decide what to order so I asked my server to choose and what was brought to me was beyond delicious! Scrumptious! Even now I want to go back and get another helping and it's too early(8:41am)! I thoroughly enjoyed the "Saltado de Pescadores" G sautéed valued fish fillet with onions and tomatoes served with French fries and white rice! I repeat, "Scrumptious!!!!!"

2  Thank Jeanette524

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Incas is a very unique restaurant, their Peruvian dishes are outstanding, the Mojitos and the Peruvian beer are excellent.

1  Thank Missionjas
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Went for a special occasion. 40th anniversary. Waiter was right on and was courteous and friendly. App came in a timely manner as did entrees. We both got a shrimp dish. I could not finish mine. Cold Cristal was yup, COLD. Coffee, espresso, flan, app and two entrees, plus two beers and a Coke $ 60.00. What's better than that? Oh yeah the food was verrry good.

2  Thank Valery M
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Food is great drink menu is a definite plus nice decor but the service needs work will return for the lunch specials

1  Thank S8522KTscotts
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Just can't get enough of that Lomo Soltado. Every time we go there I say I'll try another dish but can't say no to the Lomo Soltado.

The restaurant has a relaxed homey feel. And isn't usually busy. We have gone for lunch and dinner. Always great service and great tasting food

1  Thank Nimit P

Been to Incas? Share your experiences!