“Lomo”
Review of Incas

Incas
Reserve with OpenTable
Incas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 270 Restaurants in Milford
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Just can't get enough of that Lomo Soltado. Every time we go there I say I'll try another dish but can't say no to the Lomo Soltado.

The restaurant has a relaxed homey feel. And isn't usually busy. We have gone for lunch and dinner. Always great service and great tasting food

1  Thank Nimit P

Reviewed 5 March 2017

We wanted to find a place to meet half way between Rhode Island and New Jersey and we found Incas in Milford CT. Since we are Peruvians we were looking forward to having some great food. Three girls drove from NJ, one from NY and one from RI.
Our dining experience was amazing. For drinks we had Pisco Sour and Algarrobina Cocktails, both very tasty.
For lunch we had Jalea, Fish Cebiche, Anticucho and Lomo Saltado which were delicious. Dessert was Mazamorra Morada, Alfajores and Lucuma Ice Cream. We also had chicha morada and teas. Everything tasted so good and authentic.
The wait staff was very pleasant, prompt and accommodating. We did not feel rushed, we were there for almost 5 hours.
The restaurant was very inviting and nicely decorated.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were driving around on a Saturday night looking for some place different to eat and we found it! Incas is located in a small plaza but luckily for us we didn't miss it and there was parking available. The staff was friendly and answered all our questions about the cuisine even if they had to look it up on their phone to explain it. The ceviche was great! Wish I could remember which one we ordered since there are 3 or 4 on the menu. I guess we will figure that out next time. :) My husband and I both tried the specials. His was beef and mine was chicken. Great flavor. Very tender. Large portions. I suggest you go off the beaten path and find this hidden gem.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

OK, so we tried this place on a whim for takeout as we got tired of our regular choices. What a home run! I want to be clear that I cannot speak of the in-house dining experience as we always get our food to go. I can say that the counter service is very friendly so that should be a good sign. But on to what I can comment on, the food. WOW! It is wonderful. I would say we have gotten food here at least 10 times in the past 6 months. Every time we order the food is exactly the same. As anyone should know, consistency is crucial for a restaurant. There is nothing like ordering something and it not coming out like the last time you ordered it. Our favorites are Tacu Tacu con Lomo, Arroz Chauffa con carne, and Lomo Saltado. They have a secret green sauce that they give you in little containers which is amazing. I do think that it is time for us to try some new items now but we just love what we hit on first so much it is hard to try something else.

This is definitely one of our favorite Milford eateries.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

The roasted corn and ahi verde sauce complimentary dish is awesome. We ended up dipping Almost everything in the sauce occasionally. The fried shrimp appetizer was super good and so we're the yucca fries that came with it.
I had lobster with the seafood and sauce over it and my colleague had the lobster fried rice. We each loved our dishes and we're totally stuffed and had to take some home. With 2 glasses of wine and 2 espressos that were also very good we had a $86 check which I did t think was too bad.

Been to Incas? Share your experiences!