“Great food great service”
Review of Red Fox Restaurant

Red Fox Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 167 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Deli, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We had Jasmin-top drawer-she was so attentive and great suggestions! Loved the service and food!! Looking for that great restaurant with nice music this is it!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I decided to take my husband there for his birthday dinner. Made the reservation well in advance and we were still seated in the bar area. The host ignored me when I said we have reservations.

The food was nothing to write home about and the service was below average. My husband never got his order of drink. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Everything was delicious from appetizers to entrees to desserts! Our waitress, Jasmine, was outstanding - attentive and fun!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My husband’s office held a lunch there to celebrate his retirement. They were very accommodating and attentive. They food was amazing! Nearly everyone got something different: Tuscan salad; grinders; fish; chicken; and pasta. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the smoked mozzarella ravioli and it was perfect. It was a nice size and I was able to finish it all. My husband got the chicken parm grinder and it had the juiciest pieces of chicken in it and was huge! The wait staff were pleasant and chatty. We had a good time and would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Red Fox was the venue for our January Guys Night Out Group.

Red Fox has a great selection of dishes. Given the size of our party and at Jasmina’s suggestion we had some of our cuisine family style. Well prepared, plated and scrumptious would be the best way for me to describe.

Afterwards Fico, the chef-owner came out to our table to introduce himself and thank us for coming in.

I’m all about the food and personal service and they exceeded our expectations.

We will definitely be back! Thank you Jasmina for making this night so much fun!

1  Thank BuyfromPaul