“Great food!”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Ranked #49 of 164 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 22 April 2016

When we first walked in we noticed that the decor was kind of dated. But everyone who was there and eating looked very happy. The selection of food on the menu was great. And something that I especially like, homemade soups were offered. The prices are alittle high for lunch. But you do get quite a lot of food. Sandwiches come with a decent sized salad that is chock full of fresh fruit. Our waitress was so nice and attentive even though it was busy and she was the only one. If you don't mind the old fashioned look of the place, the food will definitely make you glad you came!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

The Greem Room is off a side stree,t and in part of a parking garage. It is relatively "invisible" until you look for it. The sandwiches my friend and I had were excellent. This is not a place for a fast lunch, but a place to drink your tea with leisure. It's best to arrive early. We would come again.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Best Tuna Melt ever! Yes, i'm willing to stand by that. And they have wonderful salad with every sandwich. A great slow lunch option with really good dessert options. Rice pudding is outstanding.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

From the moment you step in the door you are surrounded by all the wonderful art work on the walls by local artists, immaculate surroundings and the most wonderful lunch foods and salads ever.
I have been there for lunch many times and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

I went to the Green Room for lunch with friends. The service was probably the worst I've ever had anywhere. The waitress actually complained that everyone came at once and began ordering! She talked our table into ordering the child's cheese board instead of the regular cheese board and forgot we ordered it, we had to remind her. Then, when she brought the bill, she said they'd given us the regular one, not the child's size and was that ok because she billed us for the larger one? I couldn't believe it. If you make a mistake, then accept it and eat the cost. We asked for water and never got it. She had a snide comment for almost everything we said. We just started laughing after a while because she was so incredibly rude. The food was okay, but not worth suffering through the service. I'll never go back.

1  Thank Kristin H