“Bury me in the fries...”

The New England Emporium Eatery & Marketplace
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Eatery at the New England Emporium serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with seat-yourself dining, take-out and catering. We have a unique and comfortable atmosphere with gourmet casual fare. Come and experience a mouth watering Grown Up Grilled Cheese.
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We have been here many times and always enjoy our visit. Menu is different and inventive and not just the same old thing like so many places in central CT. The curly chip fries were a new thing on our most recent visit and they could be the best fries in CT. Sometimes on Sunday they run out of soup or some items but I like they stay open later on Sunday. We can pit stop here on our way home from the shoreline and we know they are there. Just a mention, if you need some sweet, a frozen yogurt / ice cream shop is right next door.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I love coming here from time to time. My mom got me hooked when she took me here. The variety and atmosphere of the place is awesome. I had the chicken caesar wrap which was awesome and my mom always gets the Thanksgiving sandwich. Just try it.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is a great place to hang or meet with friends. It is pretty cozy with comfortable furniture. The food served is pretty good and Iwould recommend it as a good place for lunch!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Since my last visit, I note that the prices seem to be lower, and the menu much better.
Also the variety of coffees seems to have expanded and the staff take note of which kind you would prefer. Quick service with a smile! Much better than before!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We came in for lunch. Nice atmosphere. Order at the register, get your drinks, and when your food is ready they bring it out to you. We each had a wonderful salad, one of the best we ever had!! Our son had kid's grilled cheese, he loved it! Wonderful staff that works here, all very pleasant!! Great food!! I can't wait to try a burger for dinner, several walked by us and they looked wonderful, too! We will come back!!