Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019 via mobile

In the area for parents weekend at my daughters school... my first call was to the hotel to request an early check in. Tracy ( the manager) told me to call at 6AM on my day of arrival and she would do whatever she could to accommodate my request. Our plans changed and we not longer needed to arrive early. Our king room (6th floor) with lounge chair, microwave and fridge was extremely comfortable. Plenty of TV channels to choose from.

We decided to stay an additional night. Tracy was able to move our room (we couldn’t stay in our room because it was scheduled to be serviced the next day). She moved us to a room on the same floor (with pull out couch), microwave & fridge. The room was a little older, but just as comfortable.

The hotel hosted 2 weddings and a conference while we were there. Never heard any other guest.

We didn’t eat at the sports bar or take advantage of the pool or gym. 1:30 check out was perfect.

We definitely plan to return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

Thought Sheraton owned by Marriott would be a good choice. When I pulled into parking lot at 4 it was basically empty. It was a sign off a bad choice online. Old dated wasn’t at all impressed. Worst mattress I’ve slept on in years. Onsite restaurant had a very limited menu warm draft beer.

Not what I would expect from a Marriott/Sheraton

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

We are long time Marriott members and decided to try the Four Points Sheraton now owned by Marriott.
The Positives - friendly and attentive staff. The junior suite has nice space for a family. Convenient to Quinnipiac and New Haven, quiet (even with a full sold out house), restaurant/sports bar with breakfast in a.m. (not free but you get a $4 coupon). Big clean pool area, outside patio with grill.
The quirks/perks - Sports bar restaurant with Karokee on Fridays, kind of a limited menu. Happy hour with brews and appetizers on Wednesdays.
The Negatives - our bathroom was a little bit dirty. The sofa bed was not comfy.
We will most likely stay again.
Point - I think our room (332) which had a queen bed in a separate space then the sofa bed, desk, fridge, and microwave is/can be an adjoining room to the room next door if needed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2019

This hotel has drastically gone downhill. The room wasn't that clean. The elevator carpets were worn and dirty looking. There was something strange and brown splattered on the wall next to our bed. The housekeeping staff supplied our room with two half rolls of toilet paper, we had to track them down to ask for more. The set up of the bathroom (which wasn't that clean) was ludicrous, there was nowhere to hang towels after you used them. NOT ONE TOWEL RACK. Then we went to the bar later in the evening and it was flooded with underage girls singing karaoke. There was some kind of a hockey conference there -- I don't understand why a bar would allow children in to hang out. I mean, I kind of do because it was fun for them. As we were leaving I fell down the steps of the bar. I found out later there was a ramp I could use (I am on a cane) but it wasn't clearly indicated or visible as it was hidden to the side of the bar and there was no railing to hold onto at the stairs. The manager informed me that this wasn't the first time this had happened to a patron. My question: Then why hasn't this been corrected? The staff was lovely, the place not so much.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019

As always Four Points Meriden is convenient to our business in Wallingford and comfortable and pleasant to stay in. I wish they had charge plugs for my plug in car. Even I these are pay to use plugs. Front desk staff is helpful. building access good, even on a rainy day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel