Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019

This is a property where the staff is both disinterested and inept. It took the front desk agent about one hour to check me in because she was first on the phone and then wiped out my company credit card information which she could not find again. She was unapologetic, unprofessional and rude. I eventually had to call my corporate travel team in India and had them resend the credit card information and authorization. The hotel itself is old and in a state of disrepair but the real problem is with the staff.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank NoniFayyaz
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

I had to book this hotel for a softball tournament my daughter was playing in. I was impressed by the amazing staff. Charlene has to be one of the best multitaskers I have ever seen work. The front desk is very busy at all hours of the day. She acted professional and courteous at all times. She was personable and took care of the sometimes demanding requests from every person on line. The front desk staff Oli and Lyndsey are so great too. We are off to the same hotel and when I called to book the hotel they remembered me and said they were looking forward to seeing us again.

The rooms are typical hotel rooms and are kept clean.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2019

Rude/unhelpful staff
Lacks general cleanliness and condition of rooms are not to Marriott International standards.
Hotel management gave me an experience below my expectations.

Asked front desk if to check in early and was not notified of an extra days charge until checkout. Management did not successfully resolve issue.

Bathroom was not cleaned properly.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Room tip: Hotel is a terrible addition to the Marriott Bonvoy collection.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Voyager57096824310, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear John,
It is very unfortunate that you had a bitter experience at the Four points By Sheraton,For this i apologize.Howevre i was told by the FD person who checked you in that there would be additional charges if you checked in at that part of the day as ch in is at 3pm and an early ch in without charge would have been close to 11am (your check in was much earlier than 7am )And there is nobody by this name in our system and the only person with issue was a guest we have responded to appropriately.
Thanks and have a great day.

Reviewed 28 May 2019

Was in the area late night and booked my room via the BonVoy app. Thanked for being a BonVoy Elite member upon arrival and check-in was super smooth with the very friendly night staff.
My room was in distress, for sure!
Threadbare carpet and bathroom was in need of urgent cleaning and sheet rock repair. Bed was comfortable and had hoped to sleep in for a bit. Hallway was very loud in the am with cleaning supervisor ordering staff around. Challenge to sleep continued as staff was listening to loud music on their cell phone. Would be helpful to invest in some earbuds, please. Convenience and decent price made this a good idea. Would not consider a return visit.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JC-Meg
Voyager57096824310, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. My name is Satish Parthan and I am the AGM at the Four Points by Sheraton Meriden. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.
The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide.
Nothing I do or say can truly make up for the disappointment that I am sure this has createdPlease note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Meriden and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Meriden..

Reviewed 9 April 2019

Four Points by Sheraton Meriden is a very clean, well kept hotel. The room we (my husband and I) stayed in was spacious and there was a fridge and a microwave. The receptionist was an extremely nice woman, Tracy Goslin. Special thanks to her. She did her best to accommodate our needs. The breakfast was delicious.
We recommend this hotel and we will stay there next time we visit the area. Thanks.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Voyager57096824310, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2019

Thank you for choosing the Four points by Sheraton Meriden, we are exited about your business and look forward to seeing you again at this hotel when your travel brings you to Meriden.
Satish Parthan