Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
Expedia.comUS$116
PricelineUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
travelup.comUS$116
Trip.comUS$125
All reviews front desk room was clean donuts yogurt coffee maker hot breakfast king suite lobby connecticut microwave dryer mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

July 2021, pros friendly people, clean room... cons dirty rug needs updating, fan in bathroom loud or broken, bath tub faucet broken but usable, they have conference room which was being used on Saturday night loud until 12:30 am and we were on the 4th floor, 5gal bucket in hallway almost filled with water from leaking pipe in ceiling, closet doors hanging off track... if there was a negative rating I would put it

Room tip: Update and take your concerns to customer service we did not
Date of stay: July 2021
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2021

Dear Guest,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. It is 100% nonsmoking hotel and on guest folio all guest initial for not smoking inside. We do charge $250 penalty for smoking inside the hotel. We are doing our best for our guest to provide the best services. Our renovation project was stopped due to Covid-19 pandemic, hallway common area painting and tile flooring was done but carpet was delayed from manufacturing due to pandemic. Common area gets clean every day with Eco lab product but due to stain in the carpet it looks dirty.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

We booked this room using points from a frequent-roomer plan, so the price was excellent. We told the booking agent we must have first floor because of a handicap -no problem. We were promised. Quality put us on the 4th floor. While the hotel was nice, we struggled getting to our room via the elevator and down a long hallway. Harder when walking is a chore. We were perhaps most disappointed that hotel booking agents and staff cannot be trusted to provide what they promise.

Room tip: Don't trust booking agents. Tell them you will cancel if things are not as promised.
Date of stay: July 2021
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Moving up the east coast we needed a place to stay while traveling to Boston. This was the right price and after our week at Comfort Inn Shady Grove, we thought it would be a safe bet...

On arrival, it looked sketchy, unkept landscaping, peeling paint, trash on the ground, but we went in. Lobby was clean and smelled fresh. Check in went smoothly, then we went up to our room at 418.

Getting off the elevator the tile floors are ok but moving around the corner, the carpet in the hall is just trashed, stained and unvacuumed.

In the room, clean bright sheets, newer bedding and a fairly clean carpet. There was some dirt in the corners of the bathroom and wife wipped some kind of tomato stain off a wall after she threw the condoms awsy which were in the drawer of the center table between the beds...

Sleep quality was good as the ac was quieter, room was dark and it was quiet.

Breakfast was a grab and go affair but there was no one to tell you where anything was.

This location has the potential for being so much more than it is.

Room tip: Plenty of parking
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred B
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

Dear Fred,
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Our renovation project was stopped due to Covid-19 pandemic, hallway common area painting and tile flooring was done but carpet was delayed from manufacturing due to pandemic. Common area gets clean every day with Eco lab product but due to stain in the carpet it looks dirty.
GM/Comfort team

Reviewed 5 July 2021

I was there in early July. It was loud the first night we stayed because they were paving the roads. The shower has very low water pressure. There were no clock/clock radio or usb ports in the room. Furniture is outdated, the hallway we were on was very hot and smelled like weed. Their were water stains on the ceiling towels and smelled musty.

Date of stay: July 2021
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2021

GM/DAYS INN Team

Reviewed 14 April 2021

had a terrible time - the pipes burst Sunday morning No water all day, We had bottles of water the my husband heated up in the micro wave to wash and brush our teeth to get ready for an outing. On top of that elevators were not working. We had to walk down stairs. I have arthritis in both my knees was very difficult going down and up, on top of that I have COPD hard to breath. we are seniors. came back at 9:00 pm elevator still not working. Water bank on Monday but elevators not working we were never warned, I called front desk excuse did not want to wake up guest, phone not working I used my cell. Left on Tuesday elevator still not working my husband had to go up and down withe luggage three times. I have never experienced anything like this no bed made no fresh towels and no tissues. Terrible, desk person said I will get 25% off my bill, I want more than that for the worst experience we have ever had

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank ranallict
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. It was emergency situation and with water damage first elevator has be shut off due to safety of the guest. We did what we could do in emergency. Pipe was fixed but we had to wait till pipe can seal for hot water. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.