Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
Hotels.com
US$107
Priceline
US$104
travelup.comUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
Lol.travelUS$125
All reviews front desk room was clean donuts yogurt next morning coffee maker king suite connecticut microwave mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

I am a diamond member, meaning I spend more time in Choice hotels than I do my home and every year. When your a seasoned traveler, you get used to transportation delays, layovers, noisy neighbors. You don’t expect the ritx Carlton Cancun, and if a bed is clean, the water in the shower is hot and neighborhood is safe enough to walk to you car, your pretty much good to go. We don’t waste time with reviews accept for the occasional amazing experience or employee that deserves to be recognized. This is my first negative review. Not out of spite, but out of public health.
The pictures below (pubic hair tucked under the soap tray by the sink, nasty and dirt in sink, food and greasy finger prints on the microwave handle, some White stuff on bedside lamp switch resembling the white foam you spit out when you brush your teeth, sticking stuff on desk to name a few.
Now I ask you, if you are conscious of your health, would you feel comfortable that anything in this room is cleaned. Quickly running a dirty rag over the surfaces just spreads the filth (and leaves streaks). I mean imagine cleaning up dog doo from a puppy by speading the pile over equally accords the floor with a rag.
That nasty image and smell some of you are reliving, is kind of the uneasness I have sitting in a chair in this room. I bought a sleeping bag in lieu of a bed.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
N P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Dear Thagemo,

Once again, we apologized any inconvenience with your stay.

Reviewed 8 July 2020 via mobile

Well this may have been the hotel where we change our allegiance to Choice Hotels. Check in was alright, with a helpful young man but there were two massive garbage bags littering the floor of our hallway, that hadn’t been removed by staff. One was beside an unsightly garbage can. The carpet in the hall had not been vacuumed in a long time, if I had to guess. There were flecks of paint and general construction debris all down the hall. Multiple area rugs that buckled were down the hallway and in the lobby area. They literally would be a tripping hazard for many! The room itself was clean and adequate. Very disappointing.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nilesha P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Our renovation project was in process for lobby and hallways(started In Feb), painting and tile floor has been finished but carpet due to shutdown has been delayed from manufacture. All the floors and hallways has been done everyday using Eco-lab hydrogen peroxide but due to construction work it does not feel clean. Covid -19 has disturbed our renovation project and entire planning.
Once again, we apologized any inconvenience with your stay.

Thanks
Comfort Team

Reviewed 6 March 2020

The location is right off of The Merritt in CT. The staff greets you and smiles at check in. The room was clean and odor free. The breakfast was available from 6:30am. The breakfast area had plenty of tables and chairs.
Definitely would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Nilesha P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

I hate to write a bad review becasue the staff was very nice..... but the room was disappointing. There were positives -- it was quiet.... the bed was comfortable enough...there was hot water. But the room -- not really clean -- and patches and holes on the walls...mold in the shower..sketchy corner where the tub met the floor ...diverter was hard to adjust and loose from the wall...towels were rough. Hall carpet was dirty. Elevator wasn't clean and had two plastic cups on the floor in the corner. Wouldn't stay here again.

3  Thank LadureeFan
Nilesha P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Reviewed 28 February 2020

I wheeled off the 91 because I grew weary of the bumper to bumper traffic. Easy access to the 91 & 15 yet protected by landscaping. Nice clean lobby and staff that couldn’t have been more welcoming.
This will become my waypoint on my way to Savannah.

Date of stay: February 2020
Nilesha P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020