Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
Lol.travelUS$142
All reviews front desk room was clean donuts yogurt coffee maker hot breakfast king suite lobby connecticut microwave dryer mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I wheeled off the 91 because I grew weary of the bumper to bumper traffic. Easy access to the 91 & 15 yet protected by landscaping. Nice clean lobby and staff that couldn’t have been more welcoming.
This will become my waypoint on my way to Savannah.

Date of stay: February 2020
Nilesha P, Guest Services / Front Office at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We had our guests stay here that came to our wedding. Very friendly and accommodating to us and our guests. My husband and I stayed there as well to extend our festivities afterwards, they let us use a room for free for everyone to have after reception pizza & gather.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
DaysInnMgmtRutland, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Reviewed 1 December 2019

Once again I just stayed there for Thanksgiving this time. The rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable. Nice that they have coffee 24/7. The breakfast was good too and the juice tasted good, some places it's either bitter or watery. I can't really say anything bad about this place except that it would be better if they had a pool lol

1  Thank Dukeofearl1553
DaysInnMgmtRutland, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2019

Reviewed 26 November 2019

The hotel Managers was very nice and accommodating for my Basketball Team. The entire hotel staff including night and overnight front desk person along with Housekeeping was very nice and helpful. We will be back

• Trip type: Travelled on business
DaysInnMgmtRutland, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 9 November 2019

I stayed here on October 12-13 2019. Checking in was easy and took only a few minutes. Our room was on the second floor. The second floor is not accessed by the elevator, instead a few steps from the lobby will get you to the second floor. We made our way to our room. The room was very well laid out. the bathroom to the left as you entered the door, a good sized living room and the bedroom to the left in its own room on the left side. I got a goodnight sleep and woke early. i turned on the shower and the handle came off in my hand. I didn't have time to call the front desk so I dressed and made my way to the front desk and was asked how my stay was. I told him about the shower handle and set the handle down on the counter. I said other than the shower handle coming off in my hand I had a great stay. I snapped a pic of the handle on the counter. I was given twenty five dollars off my stay for the inconvenience. I would stay here again. The front desk recognized the problem and compensated me for my trouble.

Date of stay: October 2019
DaysInnMgmtRutland, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.