All reviews jose ramos front desk off the highway waffles great customer service would stay here again a wonderful stay large bathroom i highly recommend this hotel continental breakfast new haven the breakfast area wafa panos connecticut microwave cleanliness
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Hotel is easy to find off I 91. Staff is friendly Room is nice and clean, the beds are comfortable. There is a thermostat on the wall but it does not work so room temp is controlled on A/C unit. Internet did not work because they gave me the wrong password. Then still no internet WIFI access front desk told me to call their internet support service. I tried to call but instructions on phone for an outside line were incorrect. I then was on the phone with support for 15 minutes but still no access. I went to dinner and it was fixed when I returned. Bath area is fine but exhaust fan is very noisy, needs to be replaced. Breakfast is sparse they had a few pastries, eggs and sausage but no bagels, no cream cheese or yogurt and juice is watery. We have been on the road for two weeks and this is the worst breakfast we have seen.

Date of stay: November 2016

Greetings from Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center!

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

We appreciate the kind comments about the friendliness of our staff; however, we apologize for the Exhaust Fan condition you experienced. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, we are going to review our appliances and make sure it is fixed asap. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve.

We certainly look forward to welcome you back in the future, to experience even more of what we have to offer.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Family of 5 friendly.. affordable, clean, friendly staff. the manager Mr.Jose Ramos was awesome and so friendly and so attentive . We got a good size room for a great great price. Breakfast was good too. close to a lot of stores, fast foods, restaurants and close to the town. great location Overall was a great stay and we are already planning for our next visit lol

Greetings from Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center!

We were delighted to read through your wonderful comments. Our team is always dedicated to provide the best hospitality we offer our guests for a comfortable and memorable stay and we will not miss to share these thoughts with our team.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I was very disappointed with the room at the Comfort Inn. We had a 2 room suite because my daughter was with us, and they had no doubles. So we thought a pull-out would be fine.
First, a fusty, damp smell rolled over us as we opened the door. I wanted to ask for a different one but my husband over-ruled me. The room had a jacuzzi bath right in the middle of the living area-no screening, and an open drain in the floor-probably part of the smell.
Second, both rooms were extremely dark. The main room had a floor lamp and a desk lamp. The bedroom had 1 table lamp, so both people could not read in bed. Color scheme of navy and brown did nothing to lighten up the environment.
Third, the carpet under the heating/cooling units was damp. The couch smelled bad, and there were no linens to make it up. I went to the front desk and was given sheets, one pillow , and a not very warm blanket. The pull-out mattress was very thin and uncomfortable.
There were food stains on the lampshade and wall near the microwave. The shampoo and conditioner were in itsy bitsy bottles, and not replaced, tho empty, by housekeeping.Towels were at a bare minimum.Room was clean-ish.
The room was quiet, and mattress and bedding on the king bed were fine.Staff was friendly and the complimentary breakfast was fine.
The back of the door had a list of the price of every item in the room-this was totally new to us-pillows cost $15, not really a bad price if you want to steal a pillow, but the listed price of the TV AT $900 seemed inflated.
Anyway, I've stayed at cheaper places that I liked better. Would never stay again.

Room tip: Dont get a jacuzzi room
2  Thank SnowyandSniggles

Greetings from Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center!

Sorry for the inconvenience occurred.

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, we are going to review our cleaning procedures and will retrain our housekeeping staff. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I had the worst hotel experience of my life at this location. They had a contractor spraying the side of the hotel with a very high pressure water hose. None of the guests were warned that this was happening or that they should move their cars. They were getting all the cars parked there covered in filth and debris. The contractors showed absolutely no concern for the cars in their way. The hotel clerk didn't want to acknowledge what was happening. When he finally came out to look, all he did was tell them to spray on the other side until I left. Meanwhile there were others cars that they were spraying while I was looking right at them. The carelessness of the contractors was bad enough. But the refusal by the clerk to make good on what they had done to my car, was completely unacceptable. He showed a complete disregard for me and my legitimate concerns. After returning home and getting my car cleaned, it was obvious that they had done damage to the finish of my car. Had I not been pressed for time when checking out of the hotel, I would have filed a complaint with the police. This particular hotel has obviously lost me as a customer forever. But so has their entire chain of hotels.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 845Greg

Greetings from Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center!

Sorry for the inconvenience occurred.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

All I can say is excellent!! Clean....very clean and the service was wonder. A great hidden hideaway for a quick getaway! We will be back soon....very soon!
The hotel is surrounded by a lot of places to get a quick bite to eat and is very is to find!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 October 2016