Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
PricelineUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
getaroom.comUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

Front Desk staff person was very friendly and helpful. Hotel common areas were clean. Breakfast was standard fare but well stocked and well staffed (by same guy from the front desk). Room (King Suite) was clean. Decor was dated. It appears the rooms are being renovated, this one had not been yet. This was a fine place for a 1 night stay.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 956bryanf
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times and for the price you can’t beat it. Rooms are always clean so is the bathroom. Always find the staff very pleasant.
People complain about the continental breakfast but it’s okay if you think your going to get an extravagant meal just remember that the low rate for a room can’t support a full restaurant quality breakfast.
One time we made a last minute reservation and had to take a smoking room. Being a non smoker the room does smell like smoke which you should expect.
If value is what you want this is the place.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I was planning to stay at this hotel last Friday night but I ended up cancelling my plans because I found another hotel that had much larger rooms and the phone call I made to this hotel had me a bit concerned ... When I called the main desk of the hotel to confirm reservations I made online, I felt that the staff member I spoke with was not very friendly or helpful over the phone. Also, I asked some questions about the area (I was planning to go to a concert in Wallingford) and I felt staff were not very knowledgeable about the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

First of all they called me to see if I was still coming an hour before I was getting there and didn’t put the A/C on in the room so when I arrived road weary the room was 100 degrees and smelled like a dirty old man! The air didn’t seem to be pumping cold air either! My second room wasn’t quite as bad. I went downstairs to get moved and they tried to tell me that they were sold out because they didn’t have any other rooms at my price. After demanding a room change they gave me a handicapped suite on another floor. The bathroom was a challenge because the shower head didn’t stay up. In addition the wallpaper was peeling and the towel rack was falling off the wall. I asked my daughter’s boyfriend to get two extra towels and the manager had him go to the basement with him to retrieve them! Really???? Then the next morning the breakfast was a joke! They rationed everything! When my daughter and her boyfriend went down there was barely enough food for two people and then when I went there with my husband they had to make more sausages. We took the rest of the eggs and told them, then four more people came in expecting more food but they hadn’t said anything so they had to wait for the woman to microwave up more stuff. Were they hoping that if there was nothing there people would just leave? Every time I stay at the Berlin turnpike motels it the same cheap behavior!
The bed was comfortable. Another amusing thing since this was a suite it had two tv’s but only one remote! Also, this hotel has smoking rooms but instead of making one floor smoking they have one side of each floor as smoking so you can smell it when you get off the elevator. Second floor ice machine broken with a sign to go to the third floor and tacky signs in the breakfast room saying do not take food to the room. Penny wise pound foolish!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through New England, and we needed a place to stay on our way to Cape Cod. The price was affordable, and that is why we stayed. Everything was fine, and our needs were met. There wasn’t anything that stood out as exceptional, but it served its purpose. We checked in, showered, slept, were safe, ate breakfast, and checked out. No one was overly friendly nor rude.

Date of stay: July 2018