“Helped me in a pinch-right around the corner”
Review of Lido's Restaurant

Lido's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Meriden
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We do not usually eat in any more because the restaurant is right around the corner from home but we do take out usual fare: pizza, grinders, calimari, etc. In the past, we have not been disappointed by the foods prepared in the restaurant.

This weekend I needed a salad for a picnic and they were quick to please. Had three different kinds of small salads ready in twenty minutes. Sure, I could have run to the supermarket and made the salads myself but with a little help from Lido’s, I was able to get to the picnic with salad in hand!! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Very generous portions. Good service. Standard Italian fare and pizza. Reasonably priced. Good local restaurant.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

PLayed golf at Hunter Golf Club and decided to go to Lido's for lunch. I had never been there but heard good things. Went with a friend and we both had the veal parm which was outstanding. Portions were generous and the service friendly and attentive. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I love this restaurant because it is a family oriented business. Service people are great and the food is plenty and superb.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly service from the waitresses but absolutely terrible management. Blonde female manager was beyond rude. She does not belong in the service industry. Food is tasteless and of low quality. Don't waste your time or money.