Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
View deal
Hotels.com
US$126
View deal
Booking.comUS$126
ExtendedStayUS$126
HurbUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2019

We stopped in Hartford after a long day road trip, when started using our phone apps to locate a dog friendly hotel found there were very few. The Extended Stay would accept them, when I was tould room rate of 114 dollars a night, I said rate was high tould going rate then also another 25 dollars for my dog. Needless to say was not happy checking in, i found the room to be of Motel 6 standards a little clean, the shower and tub, dirty and pitted. If you travel avoid Hartford Ct and find a place where mans best friend is welcome and not ripped off

Room tip: Keep driving go elsewher
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Thank you for the review of your stay. We are sorry for the disappointment you had with our pet fees and regret the inconvenience it may have caused. We also apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. Be assured this will be shared with the housekeeping department to ensure a better experience going forward. We hope you will consider giving us the opportunity to serve you and your furry friend better in the future.

Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at this Hotel many times in the past few years. It is clean and the staff have always been exemplary. I sometimes travel with my little dog and this is one if the few places that allow pets. You have to get your amenites (coffee pot, dishes, etc) from the front desk, but I don’t see that as an issue. I will be staying here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are glad to know delighted to know you were so impressed with our associates and that you & your furry-friend enjoyed your time. We hope to be your hotel of choice if another visit to our area is in your plans.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

First, they would not guarantee 2 rooms near each other.
Second, my room keys worked one time then with an arm full of groceries had to go back to front desk to get re-keyed
Third. They charged my debit card I used to hold the room PLUS my credit card I gave them when I checked in. Then did the same thing to my daughters credit cards.(they compt my daughters room)
Fourth. My daughters room had globs of hair on her bed sheets as well on the floor.
Just above the hair on the floor was the card that said “ I personally checked your room and guarantee it’s clean”
You need to request a coffee maker & hairdryer.
My daughter got no sleep as their air conditioner was so noisy.
The full beds barely fit two people
The 2 rooms we had smelled musty as well as the hallway
Beware of this hotel. The people at the front desk have NO CLUE whatsoever.

FYI this is not a front dooor handicap friendly hotel. There is no button to open the door.

Room tip: All I can say is just stay away.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our management team has been made aware of your concerns, and we will certainly be following up with our housekeeping supervisor as well as our entire cleaning staff. Additionally, we apologize for the misunderstanding regarding your bill. We're sorry our team did not provide you with a clear explanation of the charges during the check-in process. We do require a credit card or debit card for incidentals. We place a hold on the account to make sure that the card is valid, which is a standard industry practice. In the event no incidentals are incurred, we release the holdback into your account. Depending on your banking institution, this may take anywhere from 3-10 business days.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Recently visited family in Meriden, ct, stayed at this hotel. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were comfortable, closer to everything...will stay there again. This was muy second time at this hotel. Easy access.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Anita, thank you for returning to us and choosing us while here to meet your family. We are delighted to know you liked the courteous service provided by our staff and that you had a relaxing stay in your well-appointed room. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We couldn't believe it. WE registered and ultimately were given our room assignment on the 3rd floor. Immediately after walking out of the elevator the smell of smoke (from cigarettes was over powering) we did go to the room it also had a smoked in smell. So... back down to the registration desk to discover that the 2nd and 3rd floors are smoking floors. Since we don't smoke we asked for a room on the first floor there was none available.

The young lady at the registration desk was not rude she was polite and level headed, she was not offended by our comments about the smoke smell..BUT said she couldn't give us a refund we had to go thru priceline then priceline person made us go to another site. 45 minutes later we had a commitment to a refund.

NEVER have I known of a hotel with a smoking policy, I understand smokers need a place to stay BUT PLEASE put it on you website.

FYI this is not a 3 start hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Meriden, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Don, thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for the smoke smell you experienced. On rare occasions we have guests who do not adhere to the property rules concerning smoke. We are terribly sorry you had an uncomfortable visit, and hope you will give us a chance to serve you better in the future.