“Enjoyable”

Italian Kitchen
Ranked #73 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My sister brought home pizza and wings for dinner from the Italian Kitchen on Friday. Both were really good! The wings were meaty, cooked perfectly with just enough heat and flavor! The pizza was very good. Looking forward to trying additional items from their menu.

1  Thank Trip M

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I tried Lena's Italian Kitchen for the first time today. It won't be the last. The Hawaiian pizza and wings are good.

I will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

A friend and I stopped here for a couple of sanwichs.. Very few customers. Meatballs were very dense and not too flavorful. Cold cuts seemed a bit bland. Doubt we will return.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Best grinders around ! Always pleased. Honestly a half of a half grinder will fill you. They are huge.!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I split a half of a half every time. It's huge! No matter which one you get. I've heard their meatballs are a must, but I still need to try. I had the tuna grinder once and took the amount that fell off my sandwich and made two regular sandwiches at home with it!