“Best pizza and wings around”

Mulberry Street Pizza
Ranked #11 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We love the thin crust pizza at Mulberry Street...our favorite is bacon and black olive. It's always hot and crisp and you can see the pizza chefs at work in the dining room. How they keep up I'll never know!
The other favorite of our are the boneless teriyaki wings! Finger licking good to be sure ! Hot, tasty and crunchy! OMG! They have many variety of wings but we stick with what we love...creatures of habit!
In the past we've had, salads and entrees that have never disappointed.
The only downside is the waiting area ( if it can be called that ) is miniscule....and there is seldom a seat at the bar to wait for a table. Just shows how good they are, I guess, since it's always packed and the take out is always hopping!
The owner makes the rounds frequently to make sure the customers are happy...nice touch.
Not inexpensive but certainly affordable.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The best specialty pizzas anywhere. All of the food is fresh and comes from local farms. The desserts are all fresh and made daily. The place is pretty small so get there early or be prepared to wait.

wooguy, Owner at Mulberry Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

To be clear and honest...we do use a wide variety of farms...including my own backyard but to use 100% local leaves a big gap here in CT between October 1 and late June!

We do make almost all our food from scratch...we cut our own chickens, all sauces, dressings and desserts and routinely make ice cream and fresh pasta...
Thanks for the wonderful review...come back soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The food is good, not just the pizza but the daily specials are delicious, take out and delivery options are good and the bar is good as well

1  Thank Iliya Y
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

My daughter and i ordered salads from Mulberry Pizza and when she opened the container to eat hers...and took a couple of bites, she noticed a critter crawling through the salad. We immediately took a picture, threw out $40.00+ worth of food and called it in. The owner was not there so we emailed the picture and awaited a call from management.
Needless to say the owner was an abrubt fellow and became very angry when I requested that he comp more than the two salads as we threw away everything. He stated that "salads are made of lettuce and lettuce sometimes has bugs..." He went on to say he hates it when people call in asking for more than what they deserve.....hmmmm...I'm not sure asking for your entire dinner to be comped if there is at least one insect crawling through your food is that much of a reach.....but OK.....I can't control the level of integrity in how someone runs their business but I sure can post the truth on here. If you order from here, look before you bite, my friends.

wooguy, Owner at Mulberry Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Katie...

Losing you and your family as a customer is not a price I want to pay but I consider my refund for your salad and a string of apologies the point were I have to say we are going to have to agree to different points of view.
Please see my YELP response for more details...I hope you will come back to see us again...we will do all we can to keep the salads free of the little critters!

Thanks again,

Bob

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I have had the wonderful pizza, but just found out about their scratch cakes when I went to the website to order delivery. Who knew? You can order a custom cake for an occasion and they don't have all of them available to order by the slice. Coconut and carrot were available. Having eaten the Halekulani Hotel's famous coconut cake for decades, I was hesitant, but ordered the coconut. Though it doesn't come sitting in a flat pool of chocolate or filled with homemade custard like the Halekulani's, it was divine. Can't wait to try German Chocolate. In our times of mass-produced, so-called gourmet desserts, it is truly a wonderful thing to have access to a real, scratch-cake bakery.