“Good pizza”
Review of Husky Pizza

Husky Pizza
Ranked #91 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 23 July 2017

They make a very good pizza here, the only problem is with there pricing. A personal size pizza should not cost over $12 period.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after work to give it a try. The ziti was a little over cooked for my liking, the sauce was ok and the meatballs were good. Definitely a lot of food. This restaurant is more about the take out orders. I ordered a fountain soda and had to get my own. I had to get up and ask for cheese at the counter. I may get take out from here. Not sure if I would dine in.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We got stranded in the blizzard and the Hampton Inn was kind enough to get husky pizza to bring us food for all of us that was stranded
We got pizza, wings and a grinder and it was really good. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks so much for risking your lives to bring us food

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This place has been around for years in Manchester and any time I visit home this is one of the first places I visit. Good food and the hours are even better.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Husky Pizza is always my favorite place to have my lunch and also my dinner because they have good food, fast service, and friendly staff. Good job Husky Pizza, keep up the good work