“Great Local Restaurant ”

Filomena's Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 202 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Home style meals and a friendly staff Filomena's is my go to spot whether I’m out with my fiance or with the whole family . They are one of few places that have Veal Culets and their Veal Parm is the best I've had . Their menu has an introduction of how they only use quality ingredients and it really stands out from bread and salad all the way through tender Veal with a robust sauce and delicious mozzarella. On date night we love to sit at the new bar and listen to music or watch TV . They have a great specialty drink menu with a cork cover that compliments the atmosphere. Also my fiance loves the large list of beers on tap !

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I went to Filomena's with family. I was immediately impressed by the atmosphere how friendly the staff was. The food was hot and delicious, we enjoyed our specialty alcoholic beverages. I highly recommend the Chocolate Martini. The chicken broccoli pizza was perfection. It was a great experience will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed by the design of Filomenas new bar, it really says elegance the moment you walk in. There was a good size crowd and yet I was still able to find a seat. The fried mozzarella was DELICIOUS and paired well with my glass of Cab that the bartender suggested. My server was on top of her game and they have great value in the happy hour specials. $5 fried mozzarella was such a great deal. I can't wait to comeback and catch the game here. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I went to a banquet that was hosted at filomenas last night and the food was amazing... There were many drink options at the open bar and the staff was very friendly and outgoing.The food was delicious. It was over all a great experience!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Filomena's has delicious food, a beautiful new bar with a great atmosphere and super friendly staff! Everything's amazing here! From the garlic sticks, risotto balls, giant pizza slices to the mouthwatering cheeseburger deluxe. And they have tasty cannolis. I come here at least twice a week, my son loves the pepperoni pizza, it's the only pizza he'll eat around here. I always recommend Filomena's to everyone I meet. Best pizza restaurant and bar in town!!!!!