“On Our List”

Ranked #8 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We stumbled upon this restaurant when it was a little hole in the wall on East Center Street. The Veal Parm meal is one of our favorites. It is consistently good. The grinders are fresh and generous.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I decided to order food from Filomenas for my fathers 50th birthday. I was glancing through their menu and found that they make number pizzas. I thought it would be a neat idea to order a "5" and a "0" pizza to make the number "50". Everyone loved the pizza and we will definitely be doing business with them again!

Reviewed 6 December 2015

We really like there food, and there pizzas are good whether you eat there or have it delivered. The food is good and the prices are also. Service there is good and friendly.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I've been coming here almost every Friday with my father and we love it! We both enjoy the chicken and sausage cacciatore with a refreshing Hosmer soda on the side. When i need some pizza for a party or myself, I love to order the cheesy , ranch glossed french fry pizza. Its truly a great pie that i cant get enough of. Everything from their delivery to the sizes of their pizzas to their catering is just perfect. Def the place to order from.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Check out their daily specials for pizza's. It's always something unusual like the French Fry Pizza. Their pizza slices are HUGE. They recently moved to a new location on Main Street, Manchester. They made some adjustments to their menu adding more dinner type meals. They are extremely busy so if you call an order in, be prepared to wait a few minutes and if the line is busy, just keep trying. It will be worth the wait.