“THIS PLACE IS GREAT”

Ranked #6 of 202 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 October 2015

I've been coming here almost every Friday with my father and we love it! We both enjoy the chicken and sausage cacciatore with a refreshing Hosmer soda on the side. When i need some pizza for a party or myself, I love to order the cheesy , ranch glossed french fry pizza. Its truly a great pie that i cant get enough of. Everything from their delivery to the sizes of their pizzas to their catering is just perfect. Def the place to order from.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Check out their daily specials for pizza's. It's always something unusual like the French Fry Pizza. Their pizza slices are HUGE. They recently moved to a new location on Main Street, Manchester. They made some adjustments to their menu adding more dinner type meals. They are extremely busy so if you call an order in, be prepared to wait a few minutes and if the line is busy, just keep trying. It will be worth the wait.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Stopped here for lunch and went with a Buffalo Chicken Salad. The chicken was good and the portion was fine. This is a typical pizzeria with typical fare. It's obvious that they're trying to elevate the place a little by serving their meals on more elegant dinnerware. They are currently going through a renovation and I think they're in the process of elevating their game. In my eyes, I see them going from good to very good. Definitely worth stopping by for one of their salads. Didn't try the pizza, which I now regret, but maybe next time.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Last Monday my friends and I went and got some lunch at filomenas. I ordered the French fry pizza. This was the absolute best pizzia I had ever tasted. Awesome workers were really nice to us .We also had cannolis that were so good!

Reviewed 22 May 2015

This is homemade pizza with good ingredients. The sauce is wonderful, the toppings are generous, and the crust is chewy and delectable. The staff is friendly either for eat-in or take-out. My only problem with Filomena's is that they need an additional phone line during busy times such as Friday lunchtime. You either cannot get through or you are placed on hold for several minutes at a time. Once you get the pizza, though, it's good.