“Average Pizzeria”

Ranked #8 of 202 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 June 2015

Stopped here for lunch and went with a Buffalo Chicken Salad. The chicken was good and the portion was fine. This is a typical pizzeria with typical fare. It's obvious that they're trying to elevate the place a little by serving their meals on more elegant dinnerware. They are currently going through a renovation and I think they're in the process of elevating their game. In my eyes, I see them going from good to very good. Definitely worth stopping by for one of their salads. Didn't try the pizza, which I now regret, but maybe next time.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Last Monday my friends and I went and got some lunch at filomenas. I ordered the French fry pizza. This was the absolute best pizzia I had ever tasted. Awesome workers were really nice to us .We also had cannolis that were so good!

Reviewed 22 May 2015

This is homemade pizza with good ingredients. The sauce is wonderful, the toppings are generous, and the crust is chewy and delectable. The staff is friendly either for eat-in or take-out. My only problem with Filomena's is that they need an additional phone line during busy times such as Friday lunchtime. You either cannot get through or you are placed on hold for several minutes at a time. Once you get the pizza, though, it's good.

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Went to Filomenas on Main after gearing great things and we were pleasanly surprised from the moment we walked in. Vaulted tin ceilings, stucco walls and crown molding everywhere. The homem ade eggplant was fresh and delicious as was my cannoli . Im looking forwad to trying the calzones next time . VERY IMPRESSIVE PLACE! !

Reviewed 22 March 2015

I decided to order catering from Filomenas pizza the other day for my grandfather's birthday and it was beyond amazing. The veal parm and chicken Frances was steamy hot and fresh when it got to us and the helpings were incredible we had everyone asking to take a plate home. The person who brought it to me was very friendly and made sure everything got to us neat and in the time frame we requested. Overall I'm very satisfied with Filomenas pizza and will be back!