“Decent, worth a return trip!”

Manchester Pizza & Grill Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Manchester Pizza & Grill is a nice local restaurant in Manchester, CT. The food was good. I really enjoyed the wings. They were big and meaty. The service was a bit on the slow side. There is plenty of seating and parking.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Tried this new to me restaurant last night. I will be back.

The service was good. Julia our server was a sweetheart. The pollo gorganzola pizza was good. The wings were cooked good. My only complaint is the honey BBQ sauce didn't have much flavor.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is a great hometown restaurant with delicious Italian dinners as well as basic burgers and good pizza. Relaxing and warm atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

We found this restaurant by accident, we don't normally drive in this part of Manchester. The parking lot seemed busy, we took that has a good sign and decided to stop for an early dinner.
We were greeted pleasantly by the hostess and promptly seated. It took our server awhile to acknowledge us but she was friendly and patient as went went over the extensive menu.
We order two items off the dinner menu -- the fish burger and the ravioli. While we waited we were brought out the bread, which was warm and delicious. Our meals came out at a reasonable time and were hot. I was happy with my plate portion, there was a nice size piece of fish on my fish sandwich, but the ravioli portion was a bit smaller than we are use to receiving. The server did forget the salad and brought it out only after we brought it to her attention.
We did notice that after we received our food the server became less attentive. It became difficult to get drink refills, our check, and take-out boxes. We also noticed, based on interactions between customers and servers, that many of the other tables were occupied by regulars -- those tables received a different, better, level of service.
I would recommend this place based on the food and the friendliness of the servers but not on the actual service.

Note: After this review we did go back to dine-in again. We had the same issue with service that we did the first time. Again, the food was good -- everyone enjoyed what they had. I wouldn't go out of my way to dine here again based on the service, but if I was in the area I would consider carryout.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch. We had a baked cod special, and a veal parmigiana off the menu. Both were very good, and the portions were generous. Far better than fast food.