“Favorite pizza anywhere period!”

Hartford Road Pizza
Ranked #61 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 April 2017

It is a small, family-oriented restaurant. The food is the best Italian i've had, hands down. The meatballs are fantastic, the pizza is amazing. And yes, the roasted peppers are the best you'll ever had. Simple and delicious, they serve Italian food like it should be served. Whenever I visit Connecticut, I eat almost every meal at Hartford Road Pizza!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I am a big fan of this place. I have never had a bad pizza or grinder from here,

Their roasted green peppers are AWESOME.

it's a little small in seating but it is well worth it

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Great pizza and nice people. I'm a traditionalist with what goes on my pizza but try the spinach, sausage potato special pizza. It's amazing! Seasoned spinach makes a big difference in taste!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

With their suggestions and our suggestion, we created our own pizza that we eat everytime we go. We try to go every two weeks.

It is HANDS DOWN the BEST Pizza anywhere!
Get the garlic spiced spinach, broccoli, ricotta, tomatoes, with a red sauce and throw some black olives on top. Magnificent!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Popular place with locals, little outside patio for good weather. Seat at bar and many tables. Went with girls, shared appetizers - should have a 1/2 price happy hour to make it more affordable.