“So so”

Stone and Paddle
Ranked #61 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 March 2017

I visited the Stone and Paddle for the first time this weekend. It was not all that and a bag of chips. The junk fries were tasty and filling but the grilled chicken pizza lacked flavor and moisture. The restaurant has plenty of seats for crowds of all sizes. The bar service was ok. The craft beer selection needs more local choices.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I gave the Stone and Paddle another try. I have visited on other occassions. Each time it was a hit or a miss.

Today was a miss. The junk fries were good. The grilled chicken pizza fell short. It was dry and had no flavor.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Stop one afternoon with the wife and kids. The pizza here was decent. We also had the pulled pork sandwich, which I don't recommend.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I haven't been there Since 2015 when I lived in Manchester but planning to go there soon the best food and drink Restaurant I've been to in a long time again see you soon . Charles Bragg Jr

Reviewed 13 January 2016

Our group met here for dinner and we were all very pleased. The menu is very diverse so there was something for everyone. Because our group came at various times, I can't really complain about the service. We ended up with more than 25 people, much more than anticipated. But everyone was promptly served and I heard no complaints about the food. Their draft beer list is also diverse and has a lot of local brews. It's a fun pub atmosphere but also family friendly.