“Very friendly and accomodating”
Review of Trattoria Toscana

Trattoria Toscana
Ranked #18 of 201 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Overall this place is solid. Would I give anything I tried "the best thing I ever ate" status, no, but I left knowing I'd return if I were back in the neighborhood. I ordered something off the menu, but with components easy enough to combine (rigatoni with 1 meatball and 1 sausage link). What came was their bolognese with some slices of sausage. Can't say I wasn't just a tad disappointed as the menu and waiter highly touted their meatballs. Anyway, service was great, place was clean and updated (a bit new, so it has yet to have that lived in feel of a great Italian restaurant, but give it time) and the bar has TVs, so you're all set to have pasta, cocktails while watching sports. Oh, also, saw what looked to be a great happy hour menu.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We keep going back. It's local to our home.
The two owners, one in the kitchen and one in the front of the house are very nice and gracious. They make their way around the rooms.
The menu has its constants and specials are always available. The food is creative. We're not talking about big portions. What's served is very good.
Service at the tables is attentive as far as I can tell. My wife and I go straight to the bar to eat dinner. We've had a different bartender every night which seems odd, but they have all been good.
We'll be going back.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Ate here for the first time on a dreary rainy evening and the dinner definitely lifted our spirits. My husband had the rigatoni bolognese and I had a penne dish with the most delicious home made Italian sausage-high praise as I am not a big meat lover. Portions were perfect and the entire staff was very attentive.
Definitely would recommend for any type of special evening!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The food is prepared and presented perfectly. The mushroom ravioli and shortbread ragu dishes were superb. On most Friday and Saturday evenings they have live music.
What's not to like?!
We will be back shortly and repeatedly.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I arranged a company luncheon at Trattoria Toscana and everything was excellent. The food was superb and the service just wonderful. Laurie, the owner is extremely accommodating and was right on top of each detail for the luncheon. Antipasto, Arrancini, sausage with broccoli rabe, pasta and chicken marsala - all to die for. The fresh made desserts topped off an already special luncheon. I would recommend this restaurant wholeheartedly!!!