All reviews right next door strip mall complimentary breakfast room was clean no exception great place to stay easy access south windsor stores and restaurants convenient location definitely stay here again front desk staff staff was very friendly fitness center excellent stay king suite cookies
Reviewed 6 December 2015

I live locally so I do not often require a hotel, but when the need arises, the Hampton Inn & Suites would be my first choice. I had to book a room last minute on Saturday evening and was happy to see that they still had extremely reasonable rates. While the room was of the typical hotel chain layout and decor, it was very clean with a most comfortable king bed and there was also a plentiful supply of hot water. The reception/desk staff members were very friendly and took the time to fully explain all the services available at the hotel. They do have a pool and a fitness center if those things are important to you. They provide a free hot breakfast with lots of selections which is really a nice bonus. And they have noon check out so that you do not have to rush through your breakfast. While most places are trying to scale back, the Hampton Inn and Suites still provides some "extras" to its guests.

Room tip: All rooms appear fairly quiet. I always ask for a king non-smoking room.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HFDMCT_MGMT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

It is always so good to hear from a local guest, and we appreciate you taking the time to review our location. Your description says it all! We take great pride in making sure our guests have everything they need during their stay, and love hearing we've reached success in that. We hope you stop by again soon, and wish you a very Happy Holiday.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

The Hampton Inn, Manchester, CT, is a very nice place to stay and we stay there when we visit family. It's very clean, the employees are very personable, nice complimentary breakfast with a good assortment of options. Close to shopping and main highways, but quiet. I have never used the indoor pool, but it appears to be clean and well maintained, as is the fitness center.

1  Thank Barbara A

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Manchester location. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay! I would invite you to utilize our heated indoor pool during your next visit. Especially in the winter, it really takes your mind off the chilly weather. Nestled in the suburbs of Manchester, we find ourselves able to maintain a very quiet location, yet be so close to just about everything you can think of. With easy access to all major highways, there couldn't be a better choice. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Stayed for Thanksgiving and to run in the Manchester Road Race. Very pleasant stay. I was surprised at how nice the room was and the cleanliness of the lobby area. All staff was very accommodating and breakfast was delicious. Glad I was recommended to stay at this hotel.

1  Thank Roger A

Thank you for choosing our hotel for the Manchester Road Race, one of our favorite events each year. Being a holiday week, it really adds to the positive energy in our hotel, and creates a wonderful atmosphere. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you join us next year for another successful race. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our entire team. Have a wonderful Winter season!

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I've stayed at this property multiple times but my last trip was a disappointment with a condescending desk clerk who implied I was lying about a $1.50 phone charge on my bill - a call I didn't make, to a property manager who is just as aggravating and so insecure for 10 minutes refused to give me his manager's name. Rooms are nice/clean - fortunately I have other brand choices for business travel - I will not go back to the Manchester Hampton.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HFDMCT_MGMT, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I’m so sorry to hear of a less than perfect stay. All of our management team is equipped with the ability to solve guest complaints. I’m fortunate enough to have a leadership group who take pride in this ability, and aim to solve a guest’s issues without it reaching the next level. I hope you understand that we would never hesitate in providing requested information, but rather hope we can handle any challenge we may face. It sounds like we met expectations from a quality and cleanliness standpoint, and hope you reconsider a future visit so we may refresh your impression of our service. Wishing you and your family a very special Holiday.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Very clean, spacious rooms. Great, hot breakfast in the morning! Staff was very polite and friendly. A little disappointed that they couldn't accommodate an early check-in, as we were traveling over 240 miles for a 2 p.m. wedding ceremony and would have preferred the option of getting ready at the hotel rather than driving over 3.5 hours in formal wear!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HFDMCT_MGMT, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford-Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Congratulations on the very special time for your family! It sounds like all went very well, and we were so happy to provide the accommodations for the event. Sometimes high occupancy on previous nights, prevent us from being able to provide early check-ins. We certainly try our very best to meet every request from our guests. I understand the situation, and hope that we still got you in in a timely fashion. Should your travels every bring you through Manchester again, we hope you stop by and say hello. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Have a great Holiday season!