Travelocity
Destinia.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews madison area quiche town beach b and b toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2020

Just wanted to drop a quick note too all and let you know how much we enjoyed our second stay/birthday weekend with Victoria (Innkeeper) at The Tidewater.
The breakfasts were absolutely the best Kim and I have ever been lucky enough to enjoy! Thank you again for being safe and the birthday wishes/goodies/ballon and cheesecake for dessert was an awesome surprise.
The Wharf Restaurant at The Madison Hotel was a great experience and the staff and most people were following social distancing/mask protocol. I had the swordfish (perfectly prepared, not dry at all!) and my wife the quiche.
The views of the ocean there of course were awesome. 4-5pm good time to go on a Sunday evening but definitely make reservations ahead of time I would tell people.
ahead of time regardless when you plan to go,

Room tip: The cottage is where we stayed and is very quiet and away private. You can park in the back parking lot in back of the cottage
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Whether for business or leisure, I cannot emphasize strongly enough how truly perfect The Tidewater Inn is for either or any occasion for that matter. Clean, Charming, Comfortable and so incredibly welcoming in every regard. The staff is beyond accommodating and there is no place I can recommend higher in the Madison area than here. Go, you’ll absolutely LOVE it and will want to return again and again as I have for the past 10 years.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank distinctionceo
Reviewed 22 October 2019

i took Louise away from a weekend on the Connecticut coast. The weather was New England Autumn out of a postcard, but it would not have worked without the Tidewater Inn and Victoria, it's marvelous innkeeper. We stayed in the Scranton Room on the first floor, and it was a little gem. The breakfasts were sheer perfection; I cannot praise Victoria sufficiently for her culinary skills! We had Spice Waffles one day, and an egg-spinach "custard" the next, both complimented by some of the best muffins I've ever eaten. And, as if all that was not enough, we were then astounded by finding that Victoria had provided Louise with a generous piece of birthday cake, left for us on our bed!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

My wife and I spent one night at the Tidewater, this week, were pleasantly surprised. Our room, The Bushnell was beautifully arranged and very convenient on the first floor. Our breakfast was fantastic and plentiful and the caretaker was extremely welcoming. The location, just outside the center of downtown Madison, was perfect. With our frequent visits to this area, I would not hesitate to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

We were passing through the area and stumbled across this lovely little B and B. Victoria the owner and inn keeper does a wonderful job. We had s spacious clean room and a truly superb breakfast. We were only sorry we could only spend one night this trip. But we will be back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple