Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews madison area quiche town beach b and b toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Whether for business or leisure, I cannot emphasize strongly enough how truly perfect The Tidewater Inn is for either or any occasion for that matter. Clean, Charming, Comfortable and so incredibly welcoming in every regard. The staff is beyond accommodating and there is no place I can recommend higher in the Madison area than here. Go, you’ll absolutely LOVE it and will want to return again and again as I have for the past 10 years.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank distinctionceo
Reviewed 22 October 2019

i took Louise away from a weekend on the Connecticut coast. The weather was New England Autumn out of a postcard, but it would not have worked without the Tidewater Inn and Victoria, it's marvelous innkeeper. We stayed in the Scranton Room on the first floor, and it was a little gem. The breakfasts were sheer perfection; I cannot praise Victoria sufficiently for her culinary skills! We had Spice Waffles one day, and an egg-spinach "custard" the next, both complimented by some of the best muffins I've ever eaten. And, as if all that was not enough, we were then astounded by finding that Victoria had provided Louise with a generous piece of birthday cake, left for us on our bed!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

My wife and I spent one night at the Tidewater, this week, were pleasantly surprised. Our room, The Bushnell was beautifully arranged and very convenient on the first floor. Our breakfast was fantastic and plentiful and the caretaker was extremely welcoming. The location, just outside the center of downtown Madison, was perfect. With our frequent visits to this area, I would not hesitate to visit again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 September 2019 via mobile

We were passing through the area and stumbled across this lovely little B and B. Victoria the owner and inn keeper does a wonderful job. We had s spacious clean room and a truly superb breakfast. We were only sorry we could only spend one night this trip. But we will be back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2019

We spent a night at the Tidewater Inn while visiting the area. It is in a good location for exploring the seacoast of Connecticut. The room was nice and comfortable. The host was helpful. Breakfast was a real treat with grilled peaches, butter pecan muffins, and orange spice waffles! Delicious!

Date of stay: August 2019