“Generous portions of all your favorite foods.”

Golden Greek Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in Killingly
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The English cut prime rib was a generous cut of tender,melt in your mouth deliciousness.Glad I chose The smaller cut!
The scallops too were the best.Both were accompanied by a potato choice.
The shrimp and broccoli Alfredo was huge and delicious.Salad bar with soup and fresh bread were included .
Worth the trip !

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Wife and I have come here for awhile now. We prefer to sit in lounge most times, service is always respectful and prompt. Just a good old family restaurant with a nice lounge. Love the always fresh salad bar and I always love their split pea n ham soup when they have. From prime rib, seafood to a grinder! It's a nice place to eat..

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

My sister her husband & my mother all went out to eat at the Golden Greek Keven and I had seafood Newburg over chose of pasta plus the salad bar comes free with any entrée we had big chunks of lobster big shrimps sea scallops very filling I finished Keven took the rest of his home the meal was excellent my sister and mother had fried oyster very good

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Ate supper here the other night and we weren't really expecting too much. But were we surprised. Hubby had the spaghetti with Italian sausage. Servings are huge and include salad and soup bar. Sauce was good and sausage was nicely seasoned. Son had the small prime rib, was served with the bone and cooked perfectly. Brother in law had the bourbon pork chops and thoroughly enjoyed them. I had the baked stuffed lobster special and what a treat. Stuffed with scallops and there was a ton of them. Lobster cooked perfectly. Our server was great, gave us time to enjoy our drink and salad before putting in our dinners. Had a wonderful and relaxing dinner. We sat in the sunporch which we thoroughly enjoyed. We all brought leftovers home. Will definitely return to this restaurant on our next trip back to New England.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This place was good, had the lobster and it was chewy but all in all ok place to eat. The desserts were the best.