See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kalpesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Reviewed 19 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Man, this place went WAYYYYYYY down hill in one year.
Been staying here for a few years now for DMB at Xfinity and it used to be all right. Not great but acceptable.

THIS YEAR WAS MUCH DIFFERENT.

Walked into the room and there was a towel hanger broken from the wall and on the floor of the bathroom. Fine, whatever but then I enter the living space to find a dirty sock scrunched up right in the chair. Finally, the bathroom lights. When I came into the room I thought it was funny the bathroom light and fan were both on. A few minutes later I found out why! After shutting the switch off, I couldn't get them back on. It took several on/offs for the lights to come back on.

LOL. Too bad because it was incredibly convenient but I won't return.

One positive - Staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Good Afternoon, I hope you are well ,
Thank you for your letter expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the BRAND of Super 8. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At BRAND, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards. My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2016

At $ 56 + tax, we weren't expecting the Ritz, and as we entered the area, we were certain it was not! No place to walk after dark, just spend the night and leave. Room was OK, nothing outrageously horrible to complain about, so no comments there.
Would stay again if the price is right.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon, I hope you are well ,
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I Booked my stay months in advance over the phone with someone who confirmed everything i asked for and even sent confirmation. When we got there and got our keys our room was not what i asked for or what i confirmed and when i returned to the desk to question it i was told its to bad and to late they dont have what i asked for but then offered me a new room with 1 bed for 4 adults again not what i asked for. After the fact we dealth with our room which was disgusting, there was a hole in our bath tub that was plastered over, someone else's dirty boxes under the bed, stains all over the sheets, people hanging around inside who know offense looked like they were on drugs. Most defiently didnt feel safe there. I will never again book a room at that hotel. My 3 hour drive was not worth the stay. i do not recommend this place to anyone until it is cleaned up

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kalpesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Mr.
Good Afternoon, I hope you are well, Happy New Year
My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Kind Regards