US$158
US$136
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$213
US$183
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

US$109
CandlewoodSuites
US$90
US$240
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$182
US$177
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$125
  • Pool
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kalpesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Reviewed 14 June 2016

This joint was the worst! We were taking an extended road trip around the US and stayed at (at least) 12 Super 's 8s, Days Inns and other Wyndham properties. When we arrived, there was nobody at the desk. I waited about 15 min. and finally someone appeared. I told him how long I had waited . He did not apologize. He just looked at me with steely eyes and no smile and said, "What can I do for you. sir." Not a very good intro. The room was sort okay, but nothing to write home about. Yet the worst part was the filthy breakfast room. If you arrived to eat some cereal after about 7:30 am, you found the tables dirty with spilt milk and coffee, counters likewise.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon, I hope you are well ,
Thank you for your letter expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the BRAND of Super 8. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At BRAND, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards. My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

We got there and the concierge said I was booked for two rooms even though I had a confirmation email stating I only booked 1 room. I had to fight with the man so I didnt get charged for both rooms. They only provided us with one parking pass and charged us $30 to park our other car in the lot attached to the motel. The employees were extremely rude and the room was filthy. There were stains on the towels, dirty hand prints on the wall and the carpet was disgusting.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend!

The room was dirty, the air conditioner was very unclean. It also had bed smell in the lobby.

I had to change my room because the shower does not work.

The other room was very bad it was a bad smell. So, I have to go to the third room.

The breakfast place was sort of dirty and ugly.

I will never return to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We arrived the US after a 12 hour flight and drove up to Connecticut, my husband and I with our 3 boys, all very tired and hungry.
Arrived at the hotel well after 10PM and were taken to our room on the 2nd floor. We needed an extra bed which cost $10 and was delivered after 10 min.
The room was simple and clean. The sheets were clean and the room big enough to fit us all comfortably. The bath had a lot of cracks.
The next morning we had some coffee and cake, the kids had some cereal which was good enough to get us started.
Both evening and mooring staff were very helpful and friendly.
Overall – worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family