See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

This Super 8 is NOT Super! It is disgusting!

-Smelled terrible
-Dirty
-Bullet proof glass across registration desk
-People living there stared at my kids like a piece of meat,
one touched my daughters hair
-Condom wrapper found on floor near refrigerator
-Someone tried to break through our adjoining door at 1am
-Loud noise all night, voices, doors slamming, water running all night
-Person at front desk was more interested in taking selfies, than helping
-Couldn't eat continental breakfast after I saw a half dressed resident pick her nose and then touch half of the food!

WORST EXPERIENCE AT A HOTEL EVER!

Stayed: February 2016
Kalpesh P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Good Afternoon, I hope you are well ,
Thank you for your letter expressing the problems you encountered during your stay at the BRAND of Super 8. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At BRAND, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately, you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet those standards. My hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.
Kind Regards,
Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2016

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2016

It's always a relaxing stay at the super 8 motel. The staff have great customer service.they are all great

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kalpesh P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Good Afternoon Sir ,
I hope you are well , thank you for your business , see you again and thank you for your voice , You have good day.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

I would not stay here again. The bullet proof glass around the front desk was unsettling. The fire alarm in the room had been dismantled... I found it in a drawer. There was no drain in the sink. The faucet spat water everywhere. The bathroom smelled like mildew. While the sheets seemed clean, we didn't sleep much because of the creaking floor overhead. What was going on up there all night?

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alison W
Kalpeshp68, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Good Morning Mr., Alison,
I hope you are well, and Happy Holiday
I am hear your issue and I am apologia for your inconvenient your stay my hotel I am improving my service I like to see you again and I am personally take care your any issue next stay I make you happy that my promise so please give me again one opportunity please

Super 8, Hartford

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Stayed here for homecoming. Chose this location because it was affordable and close to campus. It was a mistake. Its in an industrial park, next to a gay strip club. There is bulletproof glass between you and the front desk. The room smelled dirty. The shower didn't work. The toilet didn't work. Honestly surprised the bed had clean sheets.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple