“Second visit as great as the first”
other travellers have booked this property
The living room is bright and sunny.
The couch gives a pretty view over the garden and across the rooftops to Kames Bay. The modern kitchen, with integrated hob and fridge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The living room is bright and sunny.
The modern kitchen, with integrated hob and fridge
The comfortable new Ikea bed.
the flat is in a quiet side street, one street back from the promenade
A sunny balcony to enjoy the peace and tranquility
Kames Bay is only minutes walk from the flat
The town of Millport from the road..
all the beaches are dog friendly, as are all our apartments
The balcony gives a rooftop view of the beach
the sunny balcony is a peaceful place for a coffee and a good book.
the cathedral is well worth a visit- a few minutes walk through a tree lined path.
The cathedral and it's grounds .
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lyn232013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Second visit as great as the first”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I visited this flat again at Easter after a great (if rainy) visit last summer.

As before everything was perfect, the flat is spotlessly clean. The bed is very comfortable and Jen provided me with an extra plug in heater as the nights were a bit on the cold side still.

I have recommended this flat to several of my dog walking friends who all struggle with finding dog friendly places as all the beaches and various path walks are dog friendly.

I have booked up again for the summer and will hopefully return again and again!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
katiems19
Glasgow
“Cosy and comfortable”
Reviewed 26 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Thoroughly enjoyed the stay in this flat. It has more floor space than the pictures would lead you to believe so plenty room for the visitors we had one afternoon. Everything was spotless. If catering for a week be aware there is no oven but for the few days the hob and microwave were more than adequate.

Beds were comfortable and the provision of bedding for a small fee made life so easy. Foolishly I forgot to take towels and one between 3 was not sufficient but the Aladdin's cave of a shop along the front was well stocked.

Plenty of dishes, cutlery and the provision of games, puzzles and books was a very thoughtful touch.

I have already recommended this flat for short stays to friends and have every intention of returning again myself.

Thank you to Jen for clear instructions from everything from a map of Millport, how to get key and codes for WIFI. (a must when travelling with teenagers!!!)

A very good experience for our first trip to stay in Millport.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Poppy Vin...
“Bank holiday anniversary in Millport.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This flat is perfect.
Walking distance from all amenities. We visit annually for the Scooter rally and this is second time we have used this flat.
The flat is clean and has everything you need for a holiday. Cozy bed, comfortable lounge, and all kitchen equipment you need.
The street is quiet with few passers by.
The skies of a night are perfect over Millport.
We will use again. Jen provides a perfect welcome.
Gary and Sue :-)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
bubblebal...
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My friends and I rented this flat for a four day holiday.
The woman who met us at the flat was already there when we arrived although we arrived early and was very polite and courteous. She explained that she had booked us in for an extra day than we had planned which was a pleasant surprise.

The two boys took the sofa beds, one single, one double and my friend and I took the double bed. The sofa beds were easy to operate and the single was very comfortable. The double was less comfortable but he just put an extra duvet underneath and it was fine. The bed itself was very comfortable and clean.

The kitchen space was in the bedroom and had basic cooking amenities. There was pots, pans, cutlery etc. There was a two ring electric hob, a microwave and a fridge. No freezer, oven or grill. which was alright as we weren't staying and longer than five days. Although it did mean the ice cream had to be eaten that day which was no hardship.

The bathroom was a nice size with a good sized shower. Very clean.

The flat did get quite cold at night as it is heated by electric fires and we were a little wary about keeping them on at night. The kitchen-bedroom is tiled so I would suggest bring slippers.

Very close to the beach and the Chinese restaurant which is alot nicer inside than out. Ten minute walk to the main shops and theres a small newsagents which sells fresh food less than fives minutes from the flat.

Overall we greatly enjoyed our stay and would be happy to book again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Liked least: I'm personally not a fan of electric hobs
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lyn232013
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great Holiday Let”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I visited Millport and stayed at George Street for 3 nights in July after finding details on facebook. I was met at the flat by Mr Millport Breaks who showed me round the flat and explained how everything worked.
The 1 bedroom flat was clean and well laid out, the only 'house things' I brought with me was my food, towels and the dogs bedding, everything else I could need was there. The location was perfect, 1 street back from the main promenade, very quiet and great for relaxing. The main shops were less than 10 minutes walk from the flat. The flat can sleep up to 5 people with a single futon chair and sofa bed in the living room for additional guests.
The only negative point was the weather as it rained off and on most of the time we were there but hey, we're on an island in Scotland! The beaches were quiet and my dog had a ball running in and out of the water - the dog towel that's in the flat is a great idea!
I will definitely be back next year and this time will remember to bring my waterproofs!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quite location
Liked least: Bin storage outside living room window
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing