“I would return.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Anne M
“I would return.”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This flat is in an ideal position being two minutes from beach. There are shops pubs and eateries in both directions which really suited us as my husband and I have limited mobility.There are all the amenities you could expect including two TVs ,a DVD player and free Wifi. A couple of things are needed to finish the refurbishment but they are being completed whenever the flat is empty. Andy ,the owner, although I did not meet him was very friendly and helpful .

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing