“Very nice dinner with friends”
Review of Luce Ristorante

Luce Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Hamden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018

There were many items to choose from and they also have a pre-fixe menu which was perfect for me. Ordered the lemon chicken and that was outstanding. We sat in the bar lounge area which was way too red...IMO. I was happy they had Deep Eddie's because not all restaurants offer this vodka.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My cousin made the reservation and told me that she thought I would really like this restaurant. It's one of her favorites. It's one of my favorites now, too! The dining room was welcoming and not too noisy, even though it was busy on a Saturday night. Our waiter was attentive, informed and enthusiastic about the food on the menu. He recommended the seafood crepe appetizer as a special - it was out of this world! He also recommended that we have the prix fixe menu dinner selections since it was a better value than ordering separately, very nice of him. We felt special and cared for without ever being intrusive - a true professional! Overall, it was a completely delightful and delicious experience!!

1  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The foods was very delicious I have grilled wild Atlantic Salmon sides with awesome fried calamari and garden salad. My wife tried Misto Spaghetti with Seafoods also very delicious all our foods were very recommendable and all the servings were abundant and the wine listingsand menu were excellent. The staffs were very helpful and very accommodating. The atmosphere kind a cozy. Don't forget Grilled Wild Salmon still very soft even when it's cooled down. We might come again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We were 15 early dinner Sunday
Service was good- waiter attentive but not engaging- was in a hurry to get food orders in before we could choose wine- said it was more convenient for him? Really
All the apps, pastas & mains pretty strong
Wine list - Italian reds- priced way on the high side
Coffee & grappa & desserts has good
Buon appetito

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Revisiting Luce this week was a treat.
The food and service still are very good. Add to that the fact that the acoustics in the dining rooms are excellent. That’s a bit unusual these days.
The veal piccata over angel hair was excellent. There are many choices on the menu. And their wine list is impressive.
The only negative to report is minor. At lunch, for a change of pace, we each had a glass of Riesling. Wine by the glass is frequently iffy anywhere. But the Riesling they were serving was quite poor. I hope they make an adjustment and upgrade the quality there.

1  Thank M-Bob21200