“Great takeout”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

My lamb saag and naan were absolutely delicious, and my order was ready very quickly. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Being Indian and from the NYC area i know what good Indian food tastes like. We were passing by this area and decided to try it out for the lunch buffet. The food tasted fresh and tasty. We will surely go back again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the food and the hospitality sitting on the bar having dinner. The food is wonderful. It was the first time we eat Indian food and we loved it.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Have been going here for years. Excellent food, great menu. The lunch buffet is a great value. Have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My husband & I love curry & before we left England just over a year a go to live in Charleston SC we had a curry at least once a week & were spoilt for choice.

In Charleston, the best curry house (as per TripAdvisor) was 'Taste of India', it was ok but nowhere near as good as what we're used to & didn't make us want to go all the time. We recently moved to Mystic & people said Mirch Masala was better than Taste of India so we thought we'd try it.

Now we haven't been to TOI yet but I can say that Mirch is rather good. Staff were friendly & attentive, loved the mini poppadoms, the pickle tray could've been better though.

We shared the chilli cheese paneer appetizer, this was lovely. I then ordered a salmon curry (Molly I think), which was simply divine as was the garlic & chilli naan. I made a very good choice, as did my husband who had the pepper chicken, very tasty.

Portions were generous enough for leftovers, which I just had for my lunch YUM!

We will definitely be returning, again & again!