All reviews high tech bathroom mirror boutique hotel heated toilet room service japanese toilet cool hotel parking lot the toilet seat electronic toilet outdoor patio warm seat continental breakfast upon check shuttle service coffee maker bagels
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Ambiance, Location, and Food was amazing over all. Every little detail was organized an planned out. Very well put together. We had small children, and everyone had done their best to entertain them. Which was greatly appreciated. The only thing I noticed was the silverware was not wiped so it showed the water marks. All the pieces of a well organized restaurant, except for that key aspect. Great job, very happy overall.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shortbutsweet03
Steve W, Director of Operations at The J House Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Shortbutsweet03,

Thank you so much for visiting the J House Restaurant! I am very glad that you enjoyed the ambience, service and menu offerings. I will certainly share your feedback on the polishing of silverware with the restaurant staff. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a 5 day strategy planning session and it worked out extremely well.

The meeting room facilities plus food and beverage could not be faulted. Refreshments were regularly topped up and service was quick when we needed an extended HDMI cable.

Bedrooms were spotless and gorgeous with all modern conveniences. From the electric toilet (with seat warmer) to mirrored TV, it was an extremely comfortable experience.

Our team dinner was great and only better with the fast-talking, general knowledge host; I've never experienced anything like this, but he certainly kept us engaged and laughing between courses. During our work time, we could lounge in the outdoor area on the comfy couches, with full Wi-Fi and bar service.

Would highly recommend this hotel and the reception staff were beyond helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MsStush
Steve W, Director of Operations at The J House Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear MsStush,

I very much appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your stay with us! I am so glad to hear that we were able to successfully facilitate your meeting. Our banquet team and restaurant staff will certainly receive recognition for creating a great experience for you. It is very good to hear that the hotel's accommodations and service exceeded your expectations, as this is what we strive for every day. Thank you so much for choosing the J House and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This is my seventh time staying at the J house. They treat my dog like gold, buck a shuck oysters you can never go wrong with, and the staff is always super friendly. All my love to the J house, with love- Leroy the Malamute- woof

1  Thank littlemoecmoe
Steve W, Director of Operations at The J House Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Littlemoecmoe,

I am very happy to hear that you always enjoy your stay here at the J House. We strive to provide a great experience for all our guests, pets included! Thank you so much for making us your hotel of choice in Greenwich. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

The J House is an amazing find!
I have stayed there many times over a five year period, along with many of my close friends, family members and seasoned business travelers/ acquaintances. The staff is very accommodating especially Billy Estrada. He went out of his way to make our stay exceptional. I would highly recommend visiting the J House. You won’t be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve W, Director of Operations at The J House Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear BriancQ918WP,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review of the J House! I truly appreciate that you have continued to visit us over the years. I will make sure Billy and the front desk team are recognized for going above and beyond to ensure that you had great experience. Thank you once again, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The rooms are comfortable with a lot of crazy technology including the toilets. I've stayed here four times now and finally caught on to how everything works. Beds are comfortable and the hotel is convenient for running out to Old Greenwich and back.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robert571
Steve W, Director of Operations at The J House Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Robert571,

Thank you so much for sharing your review of the J House! I greatly appreciate that you have come back to see us so frequently. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you in the near future!