“Breakfast”

Ken's Corner Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The line is worth the wait. Friendly, homey and excellent home cooking. They even made me a rueben for breakfast when I asked. Just go.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Friendly, homey and sure to spot someone you know.
Food hot and served with care. Eggs Benedict is their famous dish.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

I enjoy eating at small no-frills restaurants. Our friends suggested Ken's and it sounded perfect. Waiting for a table for four in a long line on a busy Sunday morning was not a problem. The line moved quickly. The busboy came quickly and took our drink orders. Then we waited a very long time for our waitress to take our order.

My friend recommended the cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberries. It sounded scrumptious so that is what I ordered. When it was served I was disappointed. Basically, the dish consisted of one small square french toast about 1/2" thick with a little bit of cream cheese spread on it, strawberries atop the cream cheese and another small french toast on top. There was a small bowl whipped cream on half of the small oval plate. There was nothing else served with this. What I received did not look like the photos I saw online with cream cheese oozing out. To me, it was expensive at $8.95 for the size portion served. Disappointed.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. There is always a long line outside of Ken’s but it is worth the wait. Friendly service and a variety of delicious options.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is Glastonbury's little secret. It is always a busy place but you can sit right away. The food is good old fashioned American and the staff is very friendly too!

Date of visit: August 2017