“Breakfast”

Ken's Corner Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Reviewed 27 January 2018

The line is worth the wait. Friendly, homey and excellent home cooking. They even made me a rueben for breakfast when I asked. Just go.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Friendly, homey and sure to spot someone you know.
Food hot and served with care. Eggs Benedict is their famous dish.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I enjoy eating at small no-frills restaurants. Our friends suggested Ken's and it sounded perfect. Waiting for a table for four in a long line on a busy Sunday morning was not a problem. The line moved quickly. The busboy came quickly and took our drink orders. Then we waited a very long time for our waitress to take our order.

My friend recommended the cream cheese stuffed french toast with strawberries. It sounded scrumptious so that is what I ordered. When it was served I was disappointed. Basically, the dish consisted of one small square french toast about 1/2" thick with a little bit of cream cheese spread on it, strawberries atop the cream cheese and another small french toast on top. There was a small bowl whipped cream on half of the small oval plate. There was nothing else served with this. What I received did not look like the photos I saw online with cream cheese oozing out. To me, it was expensive at $8.95 for the size portion served. Disappointed.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent breakfast. There is always a long line outside of Ken’s but it is worth the wait. Friendly service and a variety of delicious options.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is Glastonbury's little secret. It is always a busy place but you can sit right away. The food is good old fashioned American and the staff is very friendly too!