“Great eatery, gluten free options”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #20 of 90 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

We dined here while staying at nearby Wethersfield, CT. The restaurant was a bit loud, but the two of us had great meals. My scallops were sweet and tender, and the accompanying sauce was amazing. My husband had the lobster Cobb salad, which was very good and loaded with good stuff.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Appetizers, cocktails and desserts were really good! Dinners - not so much... Pasta was under cooked, not al dente- not cooked enough. Philly cheesesteak was cold. Waitress was friendly and efficient and offered to make it right but we didn't have the time to have our meal recooked.

1  Thank tlzeleny
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The menu has something for everyone and our choices (lunch menu) were tasty. The service was good and the waitress was attentive. Neither of us liked the acoustics in the place. It's way too loud, like going to a gathering place late on a weekend night and you can't hear what the person next to you is saying!! I personally was not impressed with the atmosphere; the noise makes you want to leave soon after eating. Also, the menu, which is like a book, was "sticky" from something spilled on it; perhaps the menus should get a cleaning every so often. It's disconcerting to know that you are touching "something" and then will be handling your meal. I suppose you could go to the restroom before eating, but a little more attention to cleanliness from the restaurant goes a long way. And really, this place is just mediocre, nothing remarkable.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

2 couples and we all enjoyed our meals, that says alot. Room is loud, bad accoustics. But that was the only negative. Menu has something for everyone. Prices are fairly reasonable. Service was outstanding. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Theres alot on the menu, and like alot of people have said, some of the stuff doesn't seem as good as the other things. I felt I should write a review with some of what I consider to be the best dishes I've had here so people can et the most out of their trip there. I've come here a few times, and although I've never been disappointed with my food, I def have some favorites. All of their salads are huge, but the THAI CHICKEN SALAD, that is so good, beware if u have a peanut allergy because the peanut dressing makes it. I'm a vegetarian so i get it without the meat and its still good! Their veggie burgers are tops, they're huge and tasty, not like the veggie burgers at a lot of other restaurants I've been to. The FRIED MAC + CHEESE app is sooo dang tasty, its basically like a savory, cheesy donut- needless to say they are delicious! Also the THAI LETTUCE WRAP appetizer thing is really good, honestly next time im probably gonna order this as my meal because its big enough and fun to assemble. Other than that, its one of the only places you can get just plain steamed edamame as a side with your burger which is pretty cool. In general, when im going out to dinner with a big group, I usually go here because its a place were everyone can get exactly what they want from the options that span almost every type of food!