“Excellent Pizza ”

Harrys pizza
Ranked #16 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

When we try something we like, we stay with it. At Harry’s, we always order the Harry’s Special pizza. Had it again last night. Excellent!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was looking forward to trying this place because of the thin crust and good reviews. Really disappointed. The pizza was like a joke. Hardly any cheese or toppings, weird taste to the cheese and the crust was so thin it was laughable! We ate the entire pizza and were still hungry. The flavor just wasn't good. Sorry. Wanted to like this because it's near my home.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered a couple of pies to go and they weren't the worst I've had, but they were nothing to write home about either. I don't understand all the stellar reviews.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Had a pizza for the first time at harrys it was take out.It was the best pizza I ever had.The crust was better then better the sauce and toppings were wonderful. The salad was very fresh.I would get their pizza anytime I can. Price was great.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My fiancee and I recently moved to the area and we have been in search of good pizza ever since we got here. We tried place after place and we kept finding what I can only describe as "Greek style" pizza. Dull sauce, uninteresting crust, lots of feta cheese on the menu...not what we wanted. Then we tried Harry's.

We ordered the Harry's Special for carry out. It was described as "A red pie with shredded mozzarella, white onion, pepper, mushroom, olive, sausage, pepperoni and asiago."

Unlike all the others we had tried in the area, it did not disappoint. The sauce was appropriately seasoned with a good tomato taste. The toppings were plentiful and fresh. The sausage wasn't just ground meat, it was real Italian sausage sliced and spicy. The crust was thin but not soggy and limp like the others in the area. It was instead firm with just the right amount of chewiness.

I was beginning to think I was going to have to only eat pizza when I was on the road, but now we have found a place right here in Glastonbury. Thank goodness.