“Freshly prepared food Asian style”
Review of Sakura Garden

Sakura Garden
Reserve with OpenTable
Sakura Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 5 July 2018

I went for a late lunch and the service was attentive and accommodating. With lunch, you have the option of ordering off the menu, or a chef preparing fusion sushi right in front of you at the bar or you could try the hibachi menu if you are a group of 6 or more. I had selected from their kitchen entrée menu which was a sushi grade tuna seared to your liking on a bed of seasoned vegetables served with steam white rice. Salad was included and very tasty.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had a groupon so we stopped for lunch on a Saturday. It wasn't terribly busy and we got a table within a couple of minutes. The wait staff was pleasant. Turns out our groupon was for dinner but they let us order off the dinner menu for lunch. We all had various flavors of sushi. All were very good and flavorful. Presentation was nice. Miso soup was just so so and not very warm. The sushi helpings were more than my wife and daughter cold eat. Would probably go back to try the hibachi grill for dinner.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Our party of four just had dinner at Sakura Gardens. Three of us were not pleased with the meals. Two in the group had the hibachi salmon, one had a sea bass and I had filet mignon on the hibachi. We found the fried rice needed salt to give it any flavor. The fried noodles were bland. My wife truly enjoys salmon and she found their salmon was mediocre at best. I had to spit out two pieces of the sliced filet mignon due to fat in the meat. The sea bass was described as average. We will not return.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I had the teriyaki chicken meal and the meal was OK, but the sauce didn't seem right. It was a huge portion and too much for me to finish off. Pricing was good and it seemed busy that day.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great waitstaff, always fresh sushi, great hibachi option to spice up a group meal. wonderful restaurant.