“Great meal and service”
Review of Bin 228 Gastropub

Bin 228 Gastropub
Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Description: The bin is a fun gastropub with great craft cocktails, mocktails, wines and over 15 beers on tap. You can find anything from burgers and panini to octopus carpaccio. Happy hour Monday-Friday and all day Sunday
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Just dined at Bin 228. Regina our server was excellent as was the food. The busboy was extremely attentive which made for a lovely experience. Decent pour on the drinks. The one negative not specific to this restaurant was the parking. I had the Barata appetizer which was great. For an entrée I had the risotto which came with blackened scallops and my wife had the flat bread with the artichokes. Both were delightful.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The food is great- offering choices you might not find in other places. Great appetizers. Great place to go for happy hour. Fun place

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Met friends for dinner the other night. My friend and I both ordered the pear and gorganzola salad with flat iron steak (medium). Neither were cooked properly. Mine was at least edible. My friend couldn't eat her's it was blood raw. She brought this to our waiter's attention and he didn't seem to care.

The roasted brussel sprouts were good.

I kept my jacket on the entire meal as the restaurant was cold.

I don't think I will be going back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

There is a wide variety of choices on the menu, from a light snack to a complete dinner. I dislike finding only one or two things on a menu that interest me, but that was not the case here as I had several contenders for my meal choice. We both ordered the salmon, which was cooked exactly as we ordered and served over a delightful salad. It is a bit noisy and the tables are small but, on the other hand, we had a great conversation with the couple at the next table which added to the fun evening.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Cute cafe style pub in Glastonbury. Food and drinks were good. My three cheese melt was not amazing but the ambiance made up for it. My partner’s honey siracha wings were delicious! We also enjoyed the tater tots. I’ll definitely go back but would probably choose a different meal.