“Seafood prepared a multitude of ways”
Review of Max Fish

Max Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: When you're in the mood for good service and great seafood be sure to check out Max Fish, the newest of the Max Restaurant Groups fine dining establishments. True to the Max Restaurant Groups mission statement, this restaurant embodies an uncompromising commitment to quality service, style and superb cuisine that made the Max Group famous. The menu at Max Fish features a wide array of the finest seafood and raw bar items, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. The Shark Bar at Max Fish also offers a lighter variety of seafood and Max classics in an exciting and up tempo environment. Max Fish is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Please stop by soon to see our beautiful new restaurant!
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Many good seafood choices with multiple preparation options. Very flexible with substituting items and preparing to order. Very good quality.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We went to Glastonbury shopping. Convenient location right off the exit. Of course we wanted lunch and one of the store clerks recommended Max Fish. High top tables and nice bar. Really great selection of oysters and the server told of which ones were had by location on the plate. We had the oyster lettuce wraps which were really good and the Seaford paella. All the food we had was really great and I would go back again in a heart beat. Easy parking great service and friendly people.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Max fish is one of my favorite restaurant. Some restaurants' service and food are not always same, sometime is good sometime is not, but In my opinion, good restaurants' service and food always keep good quality. Max fish is one of the restaurants always keep good quality. Last time when I went to happy hour with my family, the scallops cooked perfectly, calamari's fry had been done very well as usual. I wish they have a little bit more menu at happy hour.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Good location, convenient parking, nice inside but pricey with average food. They have a good selection of shellfish including fresh lobster but very little by way of fresh fish. I had a haddock filet. The rest of the selections are on the menu all the time. The wine list is mediocre with very few good selections by the glass. Would not go out of my way to dine here.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We had a great meal and great service, like we do every time we go there. The happy hour is the best in town and we are never disappointed. But, two nights ago we called the restaurant to ask about their frequent diner program, Max Vantage. We had earned 2,000 points and wanted to use them towards our meal. The girl who answered the phone said all we had to do was bring the card and we could use it to pay for the dinner. At the end of the night (another great meal and perfect service) we presented our Max Vantage card and were told we couldn't use it because we hadn't gone to the Max Vantage site and used our points to "buy" the gift card and make it available on our card. I don't have a problem with that process, but I was very frustrated that somebody gave me wrong information, and we had to pay a $150 bill out-of-pocket. I feel like the person who answers the phone should know the correct information, or hand the phone off to someone who does. It was a very frustrating experience.

1  Thank Lang A