Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$544
View deal
Booking.comUS$544
Hotels.comUS$544
TravelocityUS$544
PricelineUS$544
Orbitz.comUS$544
Lol.travelUS$578
All reviews separate bedroom full size fridge complimentary breakfast king suite dishwasher business kitchenette tvs accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

There were ants in our room, bathroom, bed, and nightstands. I didn’t go to bed until four in the morning. We got 40% off and if I wasn’t so tired I wouldn’t of paid anything. They had no where to move us. It was really sad for wanting to have a night away from the kids and celebrate my birthday. Had to sleep with ants crawling on me.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Island Hospitality Management, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford-Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Thank you taking time out of your day to provide us with direct feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We are sharing you review with our leaders and staff.

Reviewed 12 September 2021

The breakfast could not be stomached. Eggs were gross and sausage was slimy and undercooked. The digital key to my room did not work the entire stay. The bed was lopsided and leaning towards one side. A wall mirror cracked when my daughter leaned on it and they charged $300!! No return call from management.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for providing us with direct feedback. We do apologize that you were unhappy with our breakfast. We will take your concerns into consideration, as we constantly work to improve our overall guest experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Hockey tournament was purpose of trip. Good location between rinks! Due to COVID restrictions I’m sure the no attention to room cleanliness was not available & otherwise staff was great. Only wish they had more food options or more local restaurants

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

I will never trust Trip Advisor reviews again. Such positive reviews and yet such a miserable stay at this hotel, I am now truly confused. Beds sink and so uncomfortable I had to sleep on the pull-out. Pillows puffy and shapeless. Cover made of some sort of synthetic plastic fabric. Stained curtains. Loud bubbling fridge all night, plus generator bank surging and humming at all hours. The kitchenette cabinets were empty, which I soon discovered is because you have to empty your own dishwasher to use glasses and plates. Also, who makes a bed with the mattress pad as a sheet layer-?! The snoring neighbor isn’t really the hotel’s fault but the thin walls that make it sound like he was in my bed could be improved. The cheap furniture and shabby everything looked like the whole place was put together from the discount bin at Lowe’s, popcorn ceilings and walls included, and the graffiti in the elevator was the crowning touch. All to be taken in stride if this were a motel 6, but with such high stars and pretense, plus paying over $200 for one night, it was a major blow to expectation. —Oh, and the breakfast was inedible. Be warned!

Room tip: Stay somewhere else!
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations and given another opportunity, we will aim to get it right. We seek to provide a great experience for all of our guests and hope to have another opportunity to do that for you in the future!

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Room was not ready until almost 2 hours past check in. And yes, I am supposedly a Hilton rewards member. There are more unruly dogs in this place than people with no rules or limitations. Constant barking and yapping 24/7. They are roaming the halls and the poorly stocked continental breakfast buffet. My toilet repeatedly overflowed and staff basics told me to turn off the water valve. One guy came up with no towels and used our bath towels to smear toilet water all over our floor. Since there is no housekeeping devices guess who cleaned the bathroom?? The walls are paper thin and this location draws an interesting crowd who tends to stay up all night banging on the walls, yelling, playing loud music and engaging in illegal activities. Those with children have no respect for others or sense of noise levels. Best of luck to anyone who chooses to stay here. I will never be returning.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Island Hospitality Management, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford-Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for your experience and hope we are given another opportunity. We seek to provide a great experience for all of our guests and hope to have another opportunity to do that for you in the future!