“Lunch with fresh food”

Nordstrom Cafe
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant in the mall with real food! Salmon with veggies - and french dip sandwich with chips... very good - we also had their chocolate muffin with frosting.
You order and pay first - sit down and relax.
Service is friendly and customer centric.
Will return often.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

We have been for lunch numerous times when shopping at West Farms. It is a calm, quiet break from the busy mall and the food is excellent. The restaurant is located on the second floor of the store, tucked into a corner. It is very clean and a welcoming atmosphere.

This week we had dinner here for the first time and it still gets a solid 5 stars. We shared a unique fig, berry and goat cheese salad that had an addictive vanilla dressing as well as shrimp and pasta entree. We also had the tomato basil soup which is thick and absolutely a must have. It comes with a home made large crouton that you can dip in. Everything was generous portions and really delicious.

You order and pay at the counter and the servers then bring your beverages and meals to you once you are seated. They put a little number sign on a tray for you to put on your table so the servers can find you. The employees are so efficient, pleasant and professional; I always give them a full 20% tip in cash at the end of the meal. As far as I know there isn't a way to add the tip onto the bill as it is set up cafeteria style and you pay when you order the food.

Always love to stop here for lunch and now dinner when I am at West Farms. It very close to the Apple store so if you need to wait for a repair like we did its very handy to get to the Cafe , eat and get back over to Apple without having to walk all over the mall. They are practically next door to each other.

1  Thank NewEnglandTraveler23
Reviewed 16 April 2017

I thought department store restaurants were a thing of the past. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased to discover this place. The food was very good. I had a nice salad and my sister had a panini or some type of grilled sandwich that she enjoyed immensely. The service was wonderful and the restaurant was very quiet and relaxing. It is a great option for taking a break from shopping.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I've been to Nordstrom cafe many times in the past, mostly for nostalgic reasons. However, our visit today was more exceptional than usual. They were quite busy and the person taking the orders was taking time to not back up the kitchen. Eventually our order was taken and we were greeted at the table by our waitress Sam. The food came out fairly soon, not too long considering how busy they were. My moms salad was wrong and the waitress took it back without question. A new, correct salad was out within two-three minutes. As we were enjoying our meals the manager Jason came over, apologized for the mistake, reimbursed my mom for her salad and offered us a complimentary dessert. It was incredible customer service. The food and personal nostalgia is the reason we have gone back, but now the wonderful customer service has solidified my families appreciation of Nordstrom cafe. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a yummy meal!

1  Thank gkweston
Reviewed 14 February 2017

No matter whether you're after a health conscious salad, or something rich tasting, you won't be disappointed here. The menu is not large, but quite sufficient and they can serve breakfast all day which isn't noted. The ambience is very nice; wait staff professional and friendly as you'd expect at a Nordstroms.